Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Pic of my Blazer with 22's

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 03:40 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Pic of my Blazer with 22's

lorclass, your blazer is awsome, i havent saw one with a trailblazer front end (i think that is what yours is) i love that look, was it hard converting it?

Old 09-13-2007, 01:59 PM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: blznlowxtreme

lorclass, your blazer is awsome, i havent saw one with a trailblazer front end (i think that is what yours is) i love that look, was it hard converting it?
Yep. TB front end.

Nope. Was easy. Just opened up my wallet.

Actually, it is alot of work. The body work was the worst part. So they tell me.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:11 PM
blk97blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

that TB front end is sick! i think i remember seeing it done months and months ago on here...might have been your s10.

Anybody have any info on the weld on lambo door hings like placement so that they do open a full 90 without hitting the fender. a step by step would be asking alot, i know, but would really help me out greatly!

thanks everybody

Old 09-13-2007, 07:33 PM

Yep. TB front end.

Nope. Was easy. Just opened up my wallet.

Actually, it is alot of work. The body work was the worst part. So they tell me.
[/quote]
i bet it opened your wallet, it would rape mine, i would love to convert mine but dought i ever will, i would have to do it myself w/ help from a cuz who does bodywork, i read on your site you painted around the windows, how did that turn out i am going to do that this spring, want to know if there any negative sides to it

Old 09-14-2007, 04:29 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

I think if I did a front end conversion on my Blazer, I'd go for a Canyon or new style Silverado/Sierra...

Old 09-14-2007, 06:45 AM

i read on your site you painted around the windows, how did that turn out i am going to do that this spring, want to know if there any negative sides to it
That is on my 2008 list of mods. Can't be any worse than the black trim fading and peeling. Mine actually still looks decent because I keep it in my garage.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: LORCLAS

i read on your site you painted around the windows, how did that turn out i am going to do that this spring, want to know if there any negative sides to it
That is on my 2008 list of mods. Can't be any worse than the black trim fading and peeling. Mine actually still looks decent because I keep it in my garage.
mine are doing the same thing, peeling more than fading, thats why i want to do it but haven't found anybody that has tried it yet and i dont want to do it and it look worse than it does now

Old 09-16-2007, 09:13 AM

Guy in our club (Kevin) painted his gloss black in Spring. Looks great. I'm having mine painted white.

Old 09-16-2007, 11:45 AM

mine are going to be painted the same color blue as the blazer probably but i have also thought about going gloss black

Old 09-17-2007, 05:21 PM
tekaz_s10_420 is an unknown quantity at this point

those 22's look just ridonkulous man, totally kick-***!
custom wheel wells and some air ride suspension would finish off your blazer quite well.
keep up the good work

Quick Reply: Pic of my Blazer with 22's