Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

pics of 4x4 with vette or camaro wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 05:09 PM
isenegger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pics of 4x4 with vette or camaro wheels

im looking to get some new vette wheels. 17's are the max. i would like some pics of them on a 4x4

Old 07-13-2007, 08:27 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: pics of 4x4 with vette or camaro wheels

I haven't seen any with vette wheels yet, but Mine has 16" Camaro wheels now. Thereis a picin my sig. and I think a few more in my gallery.

Old 08-08-2007, 04:23 PM
calgaryfan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

lastcoupe, what year of a camaro are those off of? thats exactly what i want for my blazer, they look great

Old 08-08-2007, 05:41 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, mine came from I believe a 1998 Z28. They were available on all of the last generationZ28s I think.
EDIT......sorry, not all years, I'm sure the 93's and 94's didn't have these...

Old 08-08-2007, 07:56 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

PM sent isenegger...

Old 08-13-2007, 10:49 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

As promised! Some of them turned out better than others because of the size of the original pictures of the rims. They are as follows: 1. Chrome aftermarket Camaro 2. Chrome 5 spoke Vette 3. Chrome Z06 Motorsport 4. Chrome Z06 5. Chrome Z28 6. Stock C5. If there are any other specific rims you would like to see, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Cheers!

Kyle, if this is taking up too much bandwidth just let me know and I can e-mail the pics to Isenegger. I tried to do it through the BF.com e-mail but didn't see anywhere to include attachments.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:08 AM
FirehawkNS is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm...I may have to drag out my old stockers from the Z and throw them on the Blazer when it's time for tires!

Old 08-16-2007, 03:16 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah, out of those I definitely think the Chrome Z rims look the best.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:38 PM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are some cool pics ya got there [8D]

Old 08-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the Z06 wheels, except they're painted black. I plan to post pix of mine soon, but I've been having problems with this !@#$@#$%@$% Motorola softwareI use to download pix from my phone. It also fails to email the pix.

If you look at TripleBlackBlazer's photos, check out the one third from top. Mine look like those, except painted black. They look really good on a Blazer. So good, that I've had incidents where I'm driving down the street and groups of girls yell at me about how much they like it. (No, I didn't tell my fiancee. LMAO)

I bought them off Ebay from Bones Enterprises, who are located in Atlanta. Their customer service is superb. After a few phone calls, the workers and I were chatting like old friends. They went out of their way to make sure I was satisified, and Iplan to even stop past their store next time I'm in A-town.

One thing to bear in mind is that you want to make sure you get the right tire size to go with the wheels. This varies according to whether you have 2WD, 4x4, and whether your suspension is sagging at all. I plan to lift mine an inch, because there is a tiny bit of rubbing when my wheels are turned all the way to the right.I remember though that the original tire size I was supposed to get was out of stock, so I told them to go ahead and give me the 255/55s. I'd suggest your tire size be the next size thinner, 'cause these ones are as wide as a Blazer will take.

Also, the left front cap wouldn't fit because the axle stuck through. It doesn't detract from the look enough for me to care, but some people might. I could probably have my mechanic adjust the axle, but I don't care enough.

Anyway, I will be removing these wheels in November, because my snow tires will be on my mudrunners. I'll post pix of those too!

Raph

Quick Reply: pics of 4x4 with vette or camaro wheels