Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Rim help

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Beginning Member
Grillzy is on a distinguished road
Default Rim help

I've got the 2" bl and 1.5"- 2" t bar shackle. Doing the rims and tires now. Tire will be 31 x 10.5. Looking for rims 15" x 8" with 5" BS so I don't have to trim (much). Anyone know of a rim like the Cragar D that will fit? Or other BS that might work?
Grillzy

Old 02-26-2010, 07:20 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Cragar's are probably the most commonly used after market rims for the Blazer. They only come in 4" backspacing though...where did you see 5"?
Anyway, if you get them they will work fine. There are tons of people running them around here, so you wont have any issues.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Bails27 is on a distinguished road

I am currently running the Ion Alloy 138's (Machined finish) 15x8", and they have 4 1/2" backspacing. They are not super flashy and add a nice touch to the truck, and are not too expensive.

Last edited by Bails27; 02-26-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Beginning Member

Can't seem to find Cragars 15 x 8 with 0 off set? Are you running 15 x 7 with the 31 x 10.5 tires?
Grillzy

Old 03-01-2010, 08:07 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Please do not double post. It is against the forum rules. There is no need to re-post a question you just asked. Wait for the answer and you will get it.

15x7 rims will take the 31x10.5" tire without issues. It's a very common setup to run the Cragar's with 31x10.5's. Cragar's only come in 4" backspacing, which will also be fine.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Beginning Member
blazernewb is on a distinguished road

i want to run a cragar 15x7 with a 4 inch bs..on a 235/75/15 tire will that fit will i rub? i have no lift or t-bar crank. HELP PLZ!! lol sorry if this is in the wrong section

Old 03-01-2010, 08:30 PM
BF Veteran

You'll be fine. That size works out to be slightly smaller then a 30x9.5, which I'm running on my truck now. Grant it I have stock rims with the 6" BS, but I doubt you'll have any issues. I have plenty of clearance.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:59 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Old 03-02-2010, 06:29 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
Please do not double post. It is against the forum rules. There is no need to re-post a question you just asked. Wait for the answer and you will get it.

15x7 rims will take the 31x10.5" tire without issues. It's a very common setup to run the Cragar's with 31x10.5's. Cragar's only come in 4" backspacing, which will also be fine.
The double post was an accident. After posting I left the computer but my reply, unposted was left on the screeen so I figured that it didn't go to post so I hit it again and saw the double post, tried to delet but could not.

thanks for the rim help.
Grillzy

Old 03-02-2010, 07:20 AM
BF Veteran

No worries. I figured since it was the exact same post it was an error. I just have to play mod .

Quick Reply: Rim help