Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

rimz?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 05:51 PM
blazinjimmy94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default rimz?

heyy i have a 94 jimmy, i currently have 16 inch chrome rims on it..i was looking to upgrade to 20 inch rims soon. Do i have to do anything to my truck or will 20s just fit right on without hitting anything?

Old 11-30-2006, 11:51 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: rimz?

Its not the size of the rim you need to be concerned with, its the outside diameter of the tire that makes a difference. Watch the backspacing too.

Old 12-01-2006, 07:55 AM
mikeywaynebygod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: rimz?

exactly, 2wd and 4x4 rims have different backspasings and offsets. anything from about a 30mm and up offset would be good for a 4x4. anything under that is for 2wd's. keep that i mind before you just go out and buy any rim.