Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What other vehicles use 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern

Old 09-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Beginning Member
knyterspyder is on a distinguished road
Default What other vehicles use 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern

I'm looking for some 15" wheels that will fit my 1985 chevy s10 pickup with the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern new to this strange chevy world.. any help would be much appreciated

Old 09-15-2010, 07:26 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Well, make sure you don't get that bolt pattern. You need 5X4.75 instead.

Camaros/Firebirds and Corvettes have the same bolt pattern. Back spacing is an issue depending on if you have a 4wd or 2wd.

Old 09-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Some beamers will work too.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:20 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ better that way, then reversed Logan.

the Honda Ridgeline fits as well, if your truck is 4WD.

mind you,you did say S10, not T10, so i guess you can skip the Ridgeline.

but you can run adaptors for pretty much any FWD wheel. and any wheel will fit the "S" series p/u platform from '82 thru '03, or '05 in the Blazer/Jimmy's.

the Xtreme wheels will also fit your truck too, but they're 16's (in case you didn't know).

Old 09-17-2010, 05:12 AM
xmradioguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by knyterspyder View Post
I'm looking for some 15" wheels that will fit my 1985 chevy s10 pickup with the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern new to this strange chevy world.. any help would be much appreciated

5 on 4.5 is a ford mustang pattern like said above you need a 5 on 4.75 bolt pattern.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Beginning Member

Sorry fellas I didnt tell you it is a 2wd..and it surely does have the 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern...I'm finding out it really kinda sucs

Old 09-17-2010, 03:12 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have pics of the wheels already on it?

Old 09-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by knyterspyder View Post
Sorry fellas I didnt tell you it is a 2wd..and it surely does have the 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern...I'm finding out it really kinda sucs
So someone redrilled the axles & bearings to a different bolt patter. My Blazer has 2wd rims on it, and it takes the 5x4.75" wheels.

Lots out there with the 5x4.5"

Old 09-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Beginning Member

Thanks for all of the reponses guys...
I'm not that hip at putting pics on the internet yet as far as showing you a pic of my wheels,but there just plain stock black 5 lug rims with a chevy hub cap on them.
The thing is I have 4 very good 15" tires on 15" wheels that came off of a ford ranger but the wheels just quite won't fit so I want to get some 15" chevy wheels to fit the tires
What spacers are you talking about ? that sounds like a good idea if there not to expensive
thanks guys

Old 09-22-2010, 11:31 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you know...............with all of our combined knowledge on these "S" series trucks.............maybe Google would help you out better.

i'm just sayin'..................

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What other vehicles use 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.