Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

wheels

Old 04-11-2007, 06:35 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: wheels

No problem, like I said not my best work but you get the idea.

It wouldn't hurt to do a little research on your own. I was able to find a lot just goofing off and finding random things.

Nevertheless, here's what a quick search at LMC's online catalog found: Page 56 Page 57

Good luck and happy surfing!

Old 04-15-2007, 05:01 PM
blznlowxtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: hockeykid15

i like the 20" dumanis better too... i am thinkin of lowering it about 2" all around. so... that said does anyone know what ineed todo to lower it that much or where i can get a good price for a kit?

oh almost forgot... trippleblack thanks for the pics. nice work i appreciate it a ton!!!
you should be able to get a lowering kit from any copany the sells kits, they are pretty common truck

Old 04-16-2007, 01:54 AM
hockeykid15 is an unknown quantity at this point

so along with the 20s what are some suggestions for tires to put on them? been looking at some kumohs

Old 04-16-2007, 07:27 PM

also i am trying to decide between these two wheels now
and
i am leaning towads the left one but its close

Old 04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

The one on the left makes it look like a bigger rim than what it truly is because the 'spokes' extend into the lip. If you get me the names of each I can try another shot at putting them on your truck...

Old 04-17-2007, 09:53 PM

they are both made by MB Wheels. the one on the left is called Express and the one on the right is Vapor.

thanks tripleblack!!

Old 04-17-2007, 10:46 PM
BF Veteran

Cardomain.com is the best source for pictures of rims on vehicles instead of an angled shot that the wheel company gives you. That said, these are the best pics of the rims I found and subsequently edited onto your truck. Hope this helps your decision! Enjoy!

I also like the Express 5 rims, but it might be because it was a better picture than the Vapors.

Oh, and no offense, but the first thing I would do is take off those graphics!

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/AE22A876973F431BAF5259607174CB30.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5485/20440900CD424EA89F56D8219A39E419.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-17-2007, 10:55 PM

yea i have thought about taking them off but they are painted on so it would be a lil expensive i think. but i reall like the way the express wheels look too.

thanks again