Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

wheels,how big?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 03:07 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bobditts
Use the truck for what it was designed for - having fun in the dirt! lol
x2. why buy a 4x4 truck and do that with it. Thats what cars are for and maybe 2wd trucks. Use it as a truck.

Old 04-19-2009, 02:17 AM
Chevy Boi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

this is a donk. Notice it is in the ghetto

that's not even a blazer, damn ican tell your a wack a$$ white guy that don't know ****, ha you probably don't even own a blazer. You wack nigha.

Old 04-19-2009, 09:00 AM
bobditts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chevy Boi
that's not even a blazer, damn ican tell your a wack a$$ white guy that don't know ****, ha you probably don't even own a blazer. You wack nigha.

really? Thats not a blazer??? wow I thought it was. It looks just like one! Oh, and thanks for calling me the N word. REPORTED!

Old 04-19-2009, 09:15 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Thats the first result in Google Images for "donk", and he posted the picture in response to your "idk what you mean by donk" comment (whether you meant that comment seriously, I don't know)...

really? Thats not a blazer??? wow I thought it was. It looks just like one! Oh, and thanks for calling me the N word. REPORTED!
I would fix it if I could but I don't have any mod powers in this section..

Old 04-19-2009, 11:30 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks to me like there would be 24" plus of clearance between the ground and the diff's. Put some mudders on it and go. Well you might need to find about 1000lbs more torque.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Beginning Member
thehustler211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a Donk it a whole different style. And for the dude talking **** saying (look at this car its in the ghetto) Im from the hood. Southside kansas city mo 816. and by looking at that picture i can tell you its not in the hood. eclipses, imports you dont see those cars fixed up much in the hood. Hood ****as want chevys, Donks, caddys, tahoes ,**** with class. Get your facts right before you go talking **** about some **** you dont know about. Thats not how we do in the midwest. Makes you look stupid when someone has to put you in your place.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Beginning Member
thehustler211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i KNOW i could put 24s on it but they are kinda played out i was lookin at some 25s or some 6s with a band

Old 04-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Beginning Member
cz8192 is on a distinguished road

i got a 2000 blazer and id like to get some new tires soon....for the DIRT, like the blazer was made for. any suggestions on what i should get thats affordable?

Old 04-19-2009, 07:18 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cz8192
i got a 2000 blazer and id like to get some new tires soon....for the DIRT, like the blazer was made for. any suggestions on what i should get thats affordable?
BF Goodrich A/T KO

Old 06-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Beginning Member
arudlang is on a distinguished road

oh wow...thats...thats one odd car...for lack of other kind words to describe it

Quick Reply: wheels,how big?