Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Will these wheels fit my first gen? **PIC**

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 10:47 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Will these wheels fit my first gen? **PIC**

I want to put these type of wheels on my '89... does anyone know if they'll fit? Or where to get them? Or the name (or part number)?

Thanks in advance!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:48 PM
chevcamls1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Will these wheels fit my first gen? **PIC**

yes

Old 04-08-2008, 10:49 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

2wd or 4wd? I believe they are called ZQ8 wheels.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:56 PM

4wd... planning on cranking the t-bars and drop blocks...

Old 04-08-2008, 11:01 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fairly certain the ZQ8's only came on 2wd, so the backspacing will be different than 4wd. You can run them, but they'll stick out more than your current rims.

Old 04-08-2008, 11:16 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

I'm fairly certain the ZQ8's only came on 2wd, so the backspacing will be different than 4wd. You can run them, but they'll stick out more than your current rims.
yes the ZQ8s came on 2wd blazers so the backspacing will be different but u can still use them with out much of any problems

Old 04-08-2008, 11:16 PM

What would be another good option for "sport" wheels? IROC wheels? or possibly 18's?

Old 04-08-2008, 11:18 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

i have seen camaro wheels put on blazers they look pretty good. and as long as u stick w/ the stock width of 7" then u should be fine. 8" width i think can fit w/ out much of any problems also.

Old 04-08-2008, 11:33 PM
jphayes921 is an unknown quantity at this point

the backspacing on the 2wd are 4" and might rub a little with big tires but with decent tires will fit I had 18s with the same back spacing and they didnt rub at all and I had a pair of extreme wheels with stock tire fit, but havnt tried them with big tires

Old 04-08-2008, 11:38 PM

You guys are making me think about a lift now...

*Combining Consecutive Posts*

Is there anything you can do to compensate for the offspacing? I really dont understand the concept to begin with...

*EDIT by swartlkk* - Please use the EDIT feature to add additional information to your post if another member has yet to reply. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Will these wheels fit my first gen? **PIC**