Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Wrangler Authority 31`s ?? Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 11:57 PM
420Blazin4X4 is on a distinguished road
Default Wrangler Authority 31`s ?? Pics

Does anyone have a set of Wrangler Authourity 31x10.5x15`s on there blazer? If so could you please post a picture..I am debating on putting them on my iroc wheels once I get them powder coated...Much appreciated...

Old 05-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Old Skool Soldier is on a distinguished road

I have the Wrangler Territories. Same tire, Territories are built to Canadian Tire specs, Authorities are built to Walmart Specs. Both based off the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac.

That last pic shows how deep the lugs are. They are great tires, I haven't been stuck yet, and these tires just tear the ground up, I love them!

-OSS

Old 05-20-2012, 05:17 PM
420Blazin4X4 is on a distinguished road

Cool deal thank you..Not as aggressive as I hoped they would look..Think I just throw down the extra $100 and go with the Duratracs in 31's. Thanks for posting..

Old 05-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

I have the authorities they are really aggressive looking. I have some pics in my build thread I think and I know I have some in my off roading thread. Sorry I'm typing this from my phone. I would say get them I love them!!
Back in front of a computer here's some.

And they get thru the mud pretty well too

Last edited by rexmburns; 05-23-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Starting Member
Jvelli3 is on a distinguished road

what kind of lift do u have of this? i have same truck and im think about lifting it...looks good

Old 05-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Jvelli3
what kind of lift do u have of this? i have same truck and im think about lifting it...looks good
Who are you asking me or OSS. We have basically the same lifts except he has a 2" body lift.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Starting Member
Private_Ops is an unknown quantity at this point

For those that have these tires, how are they on the road noise wise?

Old 06-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Beginning Member
FarmBlazer is on a distinguished road

I am also looking at getting a set of these, all the reviews I have read have been great, setting aside the ones written by clear idiots. and for $100 less than the next nearest reliable tire...

Old 06-12-2012, 10:20 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Ops... judging by the tread pattern they'd be ok, not noisy but you'd know you have a truck tire. Not a passenger tire easy going sound, but something mildy aggressive sounding. Highway should be good too. I have BFG KM Mud Terrains & yeah I & people around me hear them lol. But I like that sound, that & the engine, exhaust etc. Half the time I don't have the stereo on, I just listen to the blazer going down the road. But that's just me, I think they'd be similiar to a BFG AT just a lil bit louder.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Rotti you nailed it! I had BFGs right before these and these are a bit louder but not horrible. No where near as loud as a full MT but like you said you can tell you have a tire going round under your truck. With the windows up you can't really even hear anything at all. With the windows open though you can hear them. Its louder while driving next to something for the sound to reflect back off of but thats with any tire. I would say the benefits of the tire ie: price, brand, tread, etc outway the sound by a long shot. I like to just roll the windows down and listen to my Blazer going down the road sometimes too lol!

Quick Reply: Wrangler Authority 31`s ?? Pics