Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Best IDea EVER

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 08:22 PM
mrkevinmjr is on a distinguished road
Default Best IDea EVER

BLAZER FORUM MAGAZINE.......

DUDES..... I mean. Come on mannnn. BFM.... PICS about builds with detailed how to. Meet the drivers section. A section about the ride of the month. Section about cool ideas and lets not forget the ads .,... only adds for parts places that are blazers ... and a few others because there are uses who drive other TRUCKS....

BFM DUDE

think about it

Old 03-21-2012, 12:59 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I think you are on the BFM....

Old 03-21-2012, 11:25 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

I highly doubt there would be enough following for this. I just don't see it happening.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:07 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

i think your list is covered on the site here...just not glitzy and formatted like a mag.
it would be neat....but its like dressing up the phone book.

sure the info is all there..its just prettier.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

Well, get to work! Put together a few issues and send them out to everyone with more than .... Oh, let's say more than 92 posts.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:17 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Hmm, that's an oddly specific # of posts. Why did you decide that #?

Edit: Lets change that # to 1600 seeing as both warthog and I are both at it right now.

Old 03-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

We had enough trouble with calendars through the years... And a calendar is dead nuts simple compared to a magazine.

The demand just isn't high enough to make it worth someone's time to produce. Not to mention that people rarely cover things, whether pictorially or through text, to a level that would be necessary for such a publication.

It's the same problem that I will touch on in your other suggestion, video how-to's.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

But if Kevin does all the work and fronts the cost it'd be worth a shot, right?

Old 03-21-2012, 05:44 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

aww i wanted a calender =( I also wanted a decal (i never ordered one yet for my truck =(...)

Old 03-21-2012, 08:11 PM
mrkevinmjr is on a distinguished road

im sure the problem would be that there wouldnt be enough in each issue to handle a 30 page magazine and therefore unles its totally filled with ads wouldnt be able to cover the cost of simple publication printing and shipping... a calendar would be cool though.. Ride of the MOnth .... nice ... ill stick to using my tablet to read my BF in the can where all the best reading is done..