Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

How do I find my posts on here?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 11:54 PM
dbleon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How do I find my posts on here?

On other forums there is usually a link to all your posts... is there one on here? Thanks

Daniel

Old 01-15-2008, 11:58 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: How do I find my posts on here?

when you click SEARCH up top, theres an option to search by author. type in your name and VOILA

SEARCH BY AUTHOR: dbleon

also, if you click on your name it shows your recent posts. you can go back a hundred or so of the last posts you made. as of right now, you have 62 so you should be able to see all of them, for someonelike Kyle with 9286posts, it might take a while to find them all....

Old 01-16-2008, 07:04 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: How do I find my posts on here?

Or just click on your name in any one of your posts and there will be links from there.

If you subscribe to the threads you post in (an option in your 'My Profile' page to auto subscribe), then all of your subscriptions will show up in your 'My Profile' page as linked to in the menu bar at the top of the page.