Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

How to upload pictures to the Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to upload pictures to the Gallery

I was wondering how one got some pictures into the gallery?

Old 09-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: How to upload pictures to the Gallery

I can't remember exactly it's been so long since I did it. If you PM Patrick, I bet he knows. Or, try enrybwerd, since I think his gallery is brand new, so he would have it fresh in his mind how to do it.

Old 09-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just thinking there should be a How-To somewhere so that people know how to do it. On every other forum I am part of, there is a section of your profile (or control panel) that has options to upload photos into your personal gallery. I just have links in my sig to pages on other forums that hopefully other people can view, but I should probably make a link to them from a thread on here...

Old 09-21-2005, 07:14 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

I agree...I wish I remembeed how to do it so I could do that...I really should know how considering I'm supposed to be a Mod.!

Old 09-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Administrator

I actually think there was a link near the top that said Create New Gallery or something like that...but I don't see one...[&:]

Old 09-28-2005, 12:24 AM
Administrator

Amanda answered it here:
https://blazerforum.com/m_6273/tm.htm

Old 09-28-2005, 12:32 AM
Administrator

Ya, she emailed me today...I sent her a PM last night and she took care of it all...

Old 09-28-2005, 12:35 AM
Administrator

Thanks to the both of you!

My Gallery is fully updated.

Old 09-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Administrator

Ya, I saw it! Now you are officially eligible for ROTM...time to start shaking babies and kissing hands...

Old 09-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Administrator

Well, damn, I guess I am aren't I.

Coinsides will with the fact that I am now on the Top 10 Poster list! Woot!

Quick Reply: How to upload pictures to the Gallery