Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

I a new member with a complaint

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 12:39 PM
Blazerman96 is on a distinguished road
Default I a new member with a complaint

I have been using blazer forum for years now I am a member I posted a blazer for sale the thread was moved now I can't get in to reply because I am a new member. I don't understand why new members don't have full access to the site

Old 12-31-2018, 12:46 PM
chevyriders is on a distinguished road

It helps to keep spammers and scammers from posting in the for sale section.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:58 PM
Blazerman96 is on a distinguished road
Default I understand

I truly understand but I can't answer my thread so what do you suggest I do? I want to help or sell on this site..thank you

Old 12-31-2018, 08:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Your post should have been removed in the first place as you circumvented the rules and restrictions put in place here by posting a for sale thread outside of the classifieds section. The new member restrictions and the reason for them can be read in the announcement at the top of numerous forum sections.

Feel free to help others on your way to meeting those requirements.

*Moving to Website Problems & Suggestions*