Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Photo and sig test

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 12:36 PM
trouty31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photo and sig test

Old 11-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Photo and sig test

I am not sure how snapfish works as far as hot linking to photos... That pic is quite large for a signature though.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:08 PM
trouty31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I would never use that image as a sig - way to big. I was trying to make sure I couldget a phototo post, as well as my sig, which I had just edited.

I switched over to photobucket.com and now it all seems to be working.

Thanks for posting the image posting tutorial - it really helped.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:36 PM
mysons95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Photobucket sucks. Use googlepages.com. There is nothing in there TOS stating that you can not use them to host pictures.

And...the pictures will not get deleted if they don't get viewed after a certain period of time like with photo-kick-the-bucket.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:06 PM
vadatara2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just my luck, Googlepages.com is not accepting anyone new.

Old 11-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

try this one instead http://sites.google.com/?pli=1 the reason Google pages isn't accepting anyone new is they are migrating over to this instead so new folks have to go through this and the current users will get switched at a later date.

Old 11-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Never had any images deleted from my account using Photobucket in the 3+ years I have been using them as a photo host. And I just purchased the pro level account a few months ago because i was coming up against the size limit.