Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Regional sections

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Beginning Member
K5-Mike is on a distinguished road
Default Regional sections

I would like to recommend adding a regional section for the planning of meets and our events, or at least butting regional sub categories in some of the current ones. Such as the Offroading section. This will make it easier for users to find events that they can attend by grouping them together.

Old 07-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Beginning Member

No feedback for suggestions? Don't want to do it, too difficult, looking into it, anything?

Old 07-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

While it isn't particularly difficult to do, I really do not want to clutter up the forum any more than it already is for it unless there is a large faction of people that want it.

Also, there is the social group feature that rarely gets used, but has been used for this in the past.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Beginning Member

Ok, thank you for your reply. I didn't know about social group. I'll look into using them.

How do I start a new social group?

Last edited by rriddle3; 07-13-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: MERGING THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT
Old 07-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the late reply. At the bottom of the Social Groups page, there is a link to 'Create a New Group'.