Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

reply to private message help

Old 03-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Beginning Member
kmulholl is on a distinguished road
Default reply to private message help

received private message from admin, looking for a reply. can't figure out how to reply, the only option under the message is delete. please help

Old 03-25-2011, 09:35 AM
br549 is on a distinguished road

Still trying to figure this out. For some reason this computer of mine is really slow this am.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

From your most recent reply to jay's thread, I can see that you are not the same person so the reason for my PM has been resolved and no response is necessary.

In the future, please try to stick to one thread and fill out your profile information so we (the staff) can see that you are not just creating multiple accounts for the same person for some reason. Multiple accounts is prohibited by the rules of the forum.

As far as replying to a PM goes, there are two buttons in the lower right portion of the PM message area on the screen; & . This will be above the header which has the title "Delete this message".

Now, br549, who are you and how are you involved in this?

Old 03-25-2011, 10:36 AM
Beginning Member
kmulholl is on a distinguished road

thanks swartlkk, we're on the same page now. BTW, the message does NOT have the reply, forward buttons, only delete. maybe something in my profile ?. not a problem, just don't know why.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Now that you mention it, I forgot about the new member restrictions. Too much spam was occurring so we had to limit new accounts. Once you past 2 posts, it should have automatically upgraded your account, but may take up to 24 hours for the upgrade request to occur as I believe it is on a daily schedule. Sorry about that.

Old 03-26-2011, 09:39 AM
br549 is on a distinguished road

sorry swartlkk got in the wrong area. Yea I'm a newbie.