Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Suggestion re:topic search info

Old 03-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Beginning Member
JIM MACGILLIVRAY is on a distinguished road
Post Suggestion re:topic search info

Hello to all, i,am a new member and very glad to be ,i,ve been trying to get used to this informative blazer forums, it,s all interesting and helpful thats for sure,however i was just wondering if there is an index system to aid in finding already exsisting information in your forum that is,currently posted and so i don,t need to post new thread and waiting for reply to what is already there for me to go to. Just wondering if i,am missing some procedure ,if you know i mean ? Right now i,ve been just going through the pages as they come up,in other words how do i do a proper search for my topic and save time ? Thanks for your wonderful site enjoy it now and increasingly with some enlightment ,sincerley jim macgillivray

Old 03-03-2010, 11:15 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

There is a "search" feature right at the top of the forum...right on the main menu bar. Click that and search away.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:47 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Check out the SEARCH Guidelines thread.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:39 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I just wanted say THANK YOU Jim for asking this question instead of starting yet another thread of "will these rims fit?" or "how to I crank my tbars?"!

To be very honest, I was contemplating starting a new thread just to complain about all the repeated threads that I see on here day in and day out. But then I figured I wouldn't be helping and just venting. This thread gave me a chance to vent just a little.

So, I say again, THANKY YOU, Jim, and welcome to the forum!

Old 03-03-2010, 09:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ that's funny!