Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Tapatalk

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Beginning Member
Absit is on a distinguished road
Default Tapatalk

Could we get Tapatalk support? It's aparently pretty easy to integrate and would be cool for iPhone/Android users.

Old 09-21-2010, 10:54 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

but from what i've read, for it to be useful (for posting & editing on the forum) ti's a chargeable service.

otherwise, the "free" version allows you to only read the forum, not post.

please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Beginning Member
Absit is on a distinguished road

For users yes, my understanding is for the forum operators it's free. For users the app costs $3, one time charge. I use it because I spend a lot of time at work with nothing else better to do and no computer access and it's a lot easier on my battery and loads a lot faster than using the phone's web browser.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:41 AM
nismo_2005 is on a distinguished road

i dont want to bump a old thread but i just started using tapatalk and would love to see blazerforum on there.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

There have been a number of requested additions to the site software that haven't been entertained. I can add this one to the list, but I doubt it will get implemented by the site owners.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:18 PM
midnightbluS10 can only hope to improve

Why not? They own ls1tech and corvetteforum.com , also, and I believe both of those have mobile browsing.

Last edited by midnightbluS10; 12-08-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quite simply... We don't seem to matter as much.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:39 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

We can't even get a forum header changed to include an S-series Blazer... Imagine the dog and pony show and years involved in getting tapatalk support... I'm just going to buy a droid... "You want moderation? I'll give you moderation" lol.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:40 AM
nismo_2005 is on a distinguished road

i can still browse the site with my optimus just fine. it is just that tapatalk saves battery life and makes browsing much nicer being that it is native to mobile phones.

Old 12-15-2010, 04:13 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I have used it on my blackberry for free.... seems nice enough, but its pretty watered down for my tastes... but if it get implemented... let me know asap... lol

Quick Reply: Tapatalk