Originally Posted by 99blzr
I currently have a B2961 code...any idea what this is?
Next time, try starting your own topic. You're much more likely to get the help you need that way.
is your friend.
This diagnostic procedure supports the following DTC:
DTC B2961 Key in Ignition Circuit
Conditions for Running the DTC
The ignition is ON.
Conditions for Setting the DTC
• The ignition 1 input is active and the key in ignition switch signal circuit is inactive and the signal circuit is high.
• The above conditions must be present for more than 5 seconds.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
The BCM stores DTC B2961 in memory.
Conditions for Clearing the DTC
• The DTC becomes history when the fault is no longer present.
• A history DTC will clear after 100 consecutive ignition cycles if the condition for the malfunction is no longer present.
• The BCM receives the clear code command from the scan tool.