2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Dash Diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Beginning Member
sprindl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dash Diagrams

Anyone have diagrams of the dash that illustrate the removal of the Bezels so that I can get at the Radio and Heater controls?

-sp

Old 12-06-2007, 07:41 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dash Diagrams

Give me a minute...or a few

Old 12-06-2007, 07:53 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Jimmy/Blazer Radio removel How To!!!PICS there are plenty of pics in there

Old 12-06-2007, 08:23 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Thought there was one out there, guess I should've searched before I went out in the cold and took pics of disassembly, eh?

Common sense: 1
Me: 0

Old 12-06-2007, 08:33 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

Thought there was one out there, guess I should've searched before I went out in the cold and took pics of disassembly, eh?

Common sense: 1
Me: 0
Say you didn't really do that. Man, that's dedication.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Beginning Member
sprindl is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm grateful.

-sp

Old 12-06-2007, 09:36 PM
BF Veteran

All screws are 7mm. You can use a small flathead screwdriver to shimmy the release tabs for the switches. Hope it's not too jumbled. It's pretty much self-explanatory. You'll notice that in the full-dash picture labeling 'F' and 'G', the key is on, parking brake is on, gear selector in 1st, and wheel is tilted all the way down for increased clearance to take the bezel completely out. If you need more help after looking at the post that otnietdehoooo linked to as well as these pics, post up! And of course, assembly is the reverse of disassembly.

Old 12-07-2007, 12:13 AM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Holy Wa! Wow that is some dedication. Thanks for taking those. I personally know how to take it apart but this should helps lots of people in the future.

Also I wondered if you minded, eventually when I get to writing up my how to on how to change the dash bulbs to LED's, if I could use/ link to some of your pictures. I know this is a public forum but I like to ask before I take on things of this nature. Of course I would give you credit where due. Great job.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:39 AM
blzR is an unknown quantity at this point

3Big cheers for 'TripleBlackBlazer' !! woot! woot!