Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Mechanical & Maintenance > General Tech Help > 2nd Gen S-series (1995-2005) Tech
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2011, 09:46 AM

2000blazerdriver is on a distinguished road
Default rear window washer tube leaking on 2000 blazer?

I'm a newbie so bare with me if I am asking advice on something that has already been addressed. I have a leak in the rear window washer tubing that is draining the washer container. I have temporarily plugged the the line at the reservoir. I don't know how to get to the hose to fix it. Tips and advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Old 11-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Administrator
2009 GMC Yukon Denali
My Garage

swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to swartlkk Send a message via AIM to swartlkk

*Moved to 2nd Gen Tech* - Please read the descriptions of the forum sections on the home page and choose the section that seems most appropriate for the topic you intend to post about. Also, the search tool can be a great resource for finding what others have come across in the past.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swartlkk View Post
*Moved to 2nd Gen Tech* - Please read the descriptions of the forum sections on the home page and choose the section that seems most appropriate for the topic you intend to post about. Also, the search tool can be a great resource for finding what others have come across in the past.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:56 AM
2003 Chevrolet S-10
My Garage

Karcinagin is an unknown quantity at this point

Had exact same problem, there is a tube under the carpet with a connection in the rear cargo area the disconnects. Easy to fix, just allot of time because have to remove allot of the plastic molding on the inside. Then reconnect the tube, and prop the carpet up with a board to dry to about a day. Just take your time with the molding so you don't crack any and should go fairly easy.
the tube is right about in the middle of the bottom of the sub.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karcinagin View Post
Had exact same problem, there is a tube under the carpet with a connection in the rear cargo area the disconnects. Easy to fix, just allot of time because have to remove allot of the plastic molding on the inside. Then reconnect the tube, and prop the carpet up with a board to dry to about a day. Just take your time with the molding so you don't crack any and should go fairly easy.
the tube is right about in the middle of the bottom of the sub.
Click the image to open in full size.

Right on. Thanks. Fixed it. Now to get that carpet pad dried out.
Old 11-03-2011, 11:54 AM
2000 Chevrolet Blazer

gojorg has a spectacular aura aboutgojorg has a spectacular aura about
Jorge N Gonzalez chevy 4 life
Send a message via Yahoo to gojorg

I had the same problem when I bought mine and after fixing it under the carpet it came loose in the tailgate

Thunderbolt high flow cat, Flowmaster 44, MSD coil
Build
Old 11-03-2011, 04:10 PM
1999 Chevrolet Blazer

redcruiser is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine came loose in the engine compartment somewhere near the firewall, never have had it fixed, not sure if the pipe goes into the car or under. Mine was a frozen pipe the first winter I had the Blazer
Old 11-03-2011, 09:32 PM
1989 Chevrolet S-10

Smitty Smithsonite is on a distinguished road

yep - one of the many problems I had with my '00 Jimmy. That one had the tube disconnect from the rubber connector under the rear cargo floor. Then I worked on someone's "01 Blazer which had the same line disconnected in the hatch. What a crap design this is.

After you get it back together, crank on small zip ties on all the rubber junctions so it doesn't happen again ... because I can guarantee you it will.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:32 PM

Closed Thread

Tags
01, 2000, blazer, chevy, leaking, line, pump, rear, repair, replace, sprayer, tube, wash, washer, window, winshiled