Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Benedict's Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 07:50 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
you mean putting the rack on the back? I don't have any pics of that... next time I'm messing around in the back I'll pull the carpet back and take pics of where I mounted the bolts
I am kinda curious about the handle... I have seen Warthogs DIY thread and wondering to myself about the entire work involved.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:36 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

NEVER let a woman drive your truck off road when you aren't with them. My gf got in an accident yesterday and her car was totaled and tonight I was planning on hanging out with some friends and not use my truck so the girlfriend was bored and I offered to her my truck to drive to a friends. of course she wanted to get it muddy. I told her no. My friend who is boyfriend to my girlfriend's friend also told her not to let my girlfriend take it off road. Then about 11:30 I get a phone call saying 2 of my tires are flat because they took it 4 wheeling. I have never been so mad in my entire life. That is $300+ dollars that she messed up that I told her not to. luckily I still had my stock spare and we were able to drive it home. Let this be a warning to all of you never EVER trust a woman with your truck
Changing the track of this thread a little bit...

I would have lost my **** right then and there. Did the call start with a "You love me right?" That's usually followed by an "Of course babe" Followd by a "I just did such and such to your pride and joy". "Not THAT MUCH!" Man she would have been paying for every cent had that happened to anything I own. What's mine is mine until we're living together for that set amount of time or wearing rings on our fingers. and after a ****ing stunt like that there'd be a pre-nuptual agreement that if anything like that ****in happens again the only thing she gets out of your knot-tying agreement is the ****in stove and kitchen sink.

My relationship would be on thin-****in ice if my girl pulled a stunt like that. I guess that's why it's never happened in the 3 years we've been together. I've seen her drive my vehicles, it's like they're made of paper lmao. "You can go faster" "I don't wanna hit anything"

There's a reason she hasn't driven my snowmobiles though... both are based off of race chassis' and the one she wants to drive is super rare and tippy as **** if you don't know what you're doing.

/rant

sorry your story got me really pissed off and bothered about certain current topics lmfao. Yes I feel better now and you def weren't out of line by yelling.

Last edited by oktain; 10-12-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:16 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

oh I was pissed I yelled at her pretty good, but then again I was half drunk too...

Old 10-12-2010, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

oh I was pissed I yelled at her pretty good, but then again I was half drunk too...
You 21 big guy?: icon_beerchug::icon_ beerchug::icon_beerc hug:

Old 10-13-2010, 08:52 AM
BF Veteran

getting close....

Old 10-13-2010, 08:57 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

it's not illegal if you don't get caught.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:23 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I'm sure it was an accident too. You tripped and it slipped down your throat somehow!

Old 10-13-2010, 11:40 AM
BF Veteran

haha that is a good excuse I may have to use that...

Old 10-13-2010, 12:10 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by RangerG
I'm sure it was an accident too. You tripped and it slipped down your throat somehow!
Story: you sliipped in someone's floor lunch while you were carrying a keg and when you landed on your *** you got the keg in the face, because of your chisseled chin you split the keg open and half of it ended up funneling down your throat on it's own.

Old 10-13-2010, 12:20 PM
BF Veteran

^^yes

Quick Reply: Benedict's Blazer