The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Signature Rules & Requirements

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 07:04 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by okvortec
Alex, is it safe to assume all the sigs you made are within the size restrictions? I know nothing about this kind of thing.
glad to see i'm not the only one.

so Alex, the size that your sig is ok, but what were you talking about regarding the amount of text used in them?

Old 11-18-2009, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

you're good. you have standard [size = 2] text.
you have 10 lines of text [capped at 10]
no pics so you are not over. your sig gets a gold star

Old 11-18-2009, 10:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
you're good. you have standard [size = 2] text.
you have 10 lines of text [capped at 10]
no pics so you are not over. your sig gets a gold star
ahhhh, now i can see it! damn yellow is hard to see on the white back ground.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:54 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

lol...wow, blinded by the yellow text. Yeah, your sig is good Chris. Just don't add a pic. Once you add a pic you'd have to cut down on the number of lines of text you have.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:13 PM
BF Guru

that's what i figured. i better get my butt in gear soon for a sig, before you start charging for them, lol. gotta get all the pic's into my album before i send you a request though.

thanks again for the info, boys.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:17 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah, get on those pics. Come to think of it Chris I don't think I've ever seen pics of ANY of your rides....

Old 02-04-2010, 04:32 PM
blazin8556 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have been wanting a little banner like you all have but don't know how to do it. i need to take a pic so i can figure that out...have 3 cars and want them all staged in it...kinda like and off set recessed line. or diagonal or something like that..

BTW is mine ok for now?

Last edited by blazin8556; 02-04-2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added the last question.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:06 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by blazin8556
i have been wanting a little banner like you all have but don't know how to do it. i need to take a pic so i can figure that out...have 3 cars and want them all staged in it...kinda like and off set recessed line. or diagonal or something like that..

BTW is mine ok for now?
Your's is fine. The best way to learn how to make them is to just practice. Some of the better sigs on here are made by a few different members who get tons of practice at it. You can download a free trial of photoshop to get started

Old 02-21-2010, 04:07 PM
BF Veteran

Make sure your editor is set to "Enhanced". Go to your settings and way down at the bottom change the editing settings to enhanced.