Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Mechanical & Maintenance > Lighting & Electrical
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2012, 08:55 AM
Beginning Member

duckland23 is on a distinguished road
Default 97 blazer ground locations

Hi .

I was wondering where on my truck can i locate my ground wire's . Im looking for ground wiring for G117, G416 . Im looking for ground wires that are bad from just old age . I would like to replace all of the copper one that are not covered with insilated like most of the other wires are . I found the one from the fuel filler to the rear crossmember . I was wonder how many are under the truck that are in need of replacing from old are , you get my point right . I have another post about a insrutment cluster fuel gage going wacko on me some of the time doing a full 360 turn on the gage . Im told that bad ground wires can cause this . It only happens when Im driving for some short time and sometimes its noromal .

So If someone can give me some insite on how to loctae the ground wire on the truck it would be a great help . Most of you online service manuals like alldata , mitchell and so one wont tell you this info , I dont no why but they dont .
Old 08-13-2012, 08:55 AM

Tags
97, 99, access, bad, blazer, bravada, chevy, copper, crossmember, ground, grounds, location, locations, rear, replace, short, wire