Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 12:02 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Pat...our Focus' (or as I like to refer to them Fu... yeah you can fill in the rest. I'll just say it rhymes with Buckus lol) in NA aren't the European Focus'. And it's too bad. The Euro focus' are pretty damn amazing looking. Still wouldn't want a Ford personally but I think if Ford brought that Focus over here they'd have a real winner. Instead we keep getting this ugly POS Focus. But what more can you expect from Ford?

Old 11-22-2009, 12:06 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Them to come canvasing for money in a private jet...

Old 11-22-2009, 01:09 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

First of all, DJ: LOVE THAT PIC! LMAO!

Pat: Awesome! Thats the spirit of adventure I was oooking for. Extreme parking is a very underrated aspect of Urban Wheeling. Plus the angle of the pic makes the D side drop look that much more daring

Old 11-22-2009, 01:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Who puked on your front end and called it a grille? The original owner?
hahahaha! that's the same thing i thought.

Originally Posted by Sisk
I'm gunna have to hijack this topic just to make a comment on the ricer/tuner lifestyle...
Ricers/Tuners vs. 4x4/jacked up rides and people are two completely different lifestyles. I'm active in both (my best friend has a riced out turbo Cavalier which he races............ can barely make it over a speed bump . I'll take never running out of road over speed ANY Day . I'll be a truck owner for life now I think. Someday I'll have my dream of a 2500HD.

"The road never ends, and the party never stops" <-- My 4x4/Truck motto
edited for space Alex, but i couldn't have put it any better. but i do have to disagree with the "never wanting a lowered vehicle" bit. i've always had the opinion that if it had more than on axle that can drive the vehicle (ie, a 4WD truck) then it should be jacked. but if it's 2WD, then it should be dragging it's *** on the black top. like the motto too!

Yeah, when I make fun of tuners, it's usually the 75% you're talkin about... I've only ever seen 1 car done right here in town, and it was a Copper 350Z that was twin turbo'd, carbon hood, Nismo wing, lowered on eibach rims... THAT's IT... oh and some interior items... ie some painted dash pieces to match the car... looked great and I let him know it at the cruise night... Sadly I think it's made it's way down south now. (GTA)
seen it, and you're right, it is sweet!

Here's an urban wheeling picture:

Sorry about the weird angle, I was trying to make it look like I was texting lol, not taking a picture of my awesome parking spot. I had parked in a similar spot the week before and actually fell out of my truck and into the swamp lmao... only got my left foot we though.

Oh, UGLY Honda:

nice parking job. but why didn't you get a pic of you in the swamp? hahahaha.
glad to see i'm not the only one who snaps pic's out the window-while we're stopped of course!

Old 11-22-2009, 01:32 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

He gave me a funky smirk and nodded like "Yeah that's right" when he saw me looking at him... my girlfriend and I couldn't help but start PISSING OURSELVES LAUGHING... his smirk went away... I can't believe someone would put that ugly of rims on a vehicle... IMO anyway, but seriously, they do nothing for that Pilot. I thought they were going to start yelling "STARFREE!" and start squiring water at me (OH NO POKÉMON REFERENCE! I'm surprised I even remember that name)

Old 11-22-2009, 02:01 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Those a theft proof rims. No one wants em, so your vehicle is now safe to park anywheer.

**EDIT** So i ed urban wheeling and not much to be had. i was looking for ideas to really get going on this. turns out that there is a highly dedicated group that do "urban off-roading". i have invented nothing.

that being said here is one of the pioneers of the sport. i almost crapped my pants i was laughing so much through this thing
Be warned, this rocks!
some of the same clips BUT introduces the grind

Last edited by ABN31B; 11-22-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:18 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Great way to ruin a TB very quickly lol.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:18 PM
BF Veteran

"A special thanks to AVIS Car rentals" lmfao... I was saying " I'd hate to own that Trailblazer after"

Old 11-22-2009, 04:28 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, don't buy that tb from him.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:31 PM
BF Veteran

It was a rental.

Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!