Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Street Racing (not promoting)

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 01:33 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

WLorton, I think that's the best idea I've heard all day. A drag strip built like a city street. Barriers on both sides, shells of buildings and such. That would be awesome!

I find it odd the blazerforum bans street racing stories. I agree 100% that it is wrong and they should'nt allow it. But I didn't think a blazer was capable of anything remotley close to "racing" anywhere stock.

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 07-15-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:39 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ImScrewed92
WLorton, I think that's the best idea I've heard all day. A drag strip built like a city street. Barriers on both sides, shells of buildings and such. That would be awesome!

I find it odd the blazerforum bans street racing stories. I agree 100% that it is wrong and they should'nt allow it. But I didn't think a blazer was capable of anything remotley close to "racing" anywhere stock.
Hmmm... last year in Mexico I raced and beat a small mouse with a sumbrero though...

Old 07-15-2010, 03:28 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

hahaha good joke! i think the mouse whooped you

Old 07-15-2010, 04:14 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

andale andale!

Old 07-15-2010, 08:10 PM

EEEE HHAAAAA!!!!

I call bluff cause no one could beat ole' speedy. And you know what we say " pictures or it didn't happen." btw I'm flattered my saying made it into your sig.

Old 07-16-2010, 12:12 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wlorton
Imagine a series of drag strips with no "trees" but "stoplights"..... and it would all be 10 second cars and up... Or whatever the limit is before a cage....
that would be 11.50 or slower cars.

EEEE HHAAAAA!!!!

I call bluff cause no one could beat ole' speedy. And you know what we say " pictures or it didn't happen." btw I'm flattered my saying made it into your sig.

he only got it in his sig 'cause of his mad sig skillz!

and i have none!!!

but i told him he was welcome, for the suggestion i made.

Old 07-16-2010, 02:45 AM

Don't tell me you don't know how to get a qoute into your sig Chris... I just copied and pasted Dave's qoute that's in my sig... just jokin'.

Speaking of, I'm going to Mexico end of august. Maybe I'll see some of you all doin' all this racing down there. Anywho, back on to the subject at hand.

Old 07-16-2010, 07:27 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MTopper
hahaha good joke! i think the mouse whooped you
EEEE HHAAAAA!!!!

Did I mention it was down a trail? And I ran him over?... and the sun was in his eyes... and and and...

Don't tell me you don't know how to get a qoute into your sig Chris... I just copied and pasted Dave's qoute that's in my sig... just jokin'.

Speaking of, I'm going to Mexico end of august. Maybe I'll see some of you all doin' all this racing down there. Anywho, back on to the subject at hand.
Yeah......... I'm sure you'll see the lot of us

Old 07-18-2010, 04:49 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha one of the forums i was on a while ago (back when i was 16 and into street racing ive since grown up) we always went to "that one place over on 60" which translated to i75 just north of st rd 54 about 10 miles from 60. or wed go to "the keys" which was gandy blvd. cant go to mexico city seems kinda non believeable since were in fl. oh i dont miss those days at all. glad i grew up and got out fo that scene. seen too many people get hurt die and locked up for it

Old 07-18-2010, 10:35 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Haha, I know EXACTLY where you're talking about "on 60". Used to go with my friend in his red 96 Z28. Never did Gandy since cops crawl all over that area.

Quick Reply: Street Racing (not promoting)