Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Street Racing (not promoting)

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 04:27 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about
Default Street Racing (not promoting)

I was chilling in a gto forum, and over there, they dont tell you to street race but they have a section called "kills"...

Everyone goes down to mexico to does it....

Just kinda funny how they say they street race, and the always are driving through mexico city when it happens

Old 03-03-2010, 05:16 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

It was the same on a Camaro forum I was on a couple of years ago, though they never went to Mexico City.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:20 PM
BF Veteran

Someone actually mentions being in good ole Hometown, USA and the other people are like... you were in mexico city.... making fun of him... it was great

Old 03-10-2010, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

The only reason i can think of to say their in Mexico is so that they aren't breaking any American laws. obviously they're racing here, but by doing the whole Mexico City thing, law enforcement can't figure out where they are and "do their job" a little too well ya know?

Besides, one of my local cops drives a 2009 Pontiac GT GXP with limo tint all around and yet pulls people over for tints and speeding (doing 38 in a 35) when he does darn near 45 in the same area... I am waiting to see him get owned in another jurisdiction for the crap he does

Old 03-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

haha im guessing you were on ls2gto.com

theres some pretty good threads over there. Id also try looking up the "quote other kill boards" thread. It is hilarious. Its all links to people on other forums saying they killed (beat) a GTO somewhere. Some of the stories are believable and legit but most are ricer flybys.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by MTopper
Besides, one of my local cops drives a 2009 Pontiac GT GXP with limo tint all around and yet pulls people over for tints and speeding (doing 38 in a 35) when he does darn near 45 in the same area... I am waiting to see him get owned in another jurisdiction for the crap he does
Trust me he will get whats coming to him one day.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:59 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by sifd4x4
haha im guessing you were on ls2gto.com

theres some pretty good threads over there. Id also try looking up the "quote other kill boards" thread. It is hilarious. Its all links to people on other forums saying they killed (beat) a GTO somewhere. Some of the stories are believable and legit but most are ricer flybys.
Yep, joined and religiously read it like a bible... Hoping to someday legitimately have a reason to be on there... but that depends what kinda job I can secure after graduation!

Old 03-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
I am waiting to see him get owned in another jurisdiction for the crap he does
Originally Posted by sifd4x4
Trust me he will get whats coming to him one day.
Sadly, probably not. My high school criminal justice teachers were both cops for 30+ years. Both of them said anytime they pulled over a cop or they themsleves got pulles by a cop in another jurisdiction, they'd let each other off with a warning once the other showed their badge. They said they know its messed up, but its a brotherhood thing. I agree its f'd up, but as one of my teachers said "We put our lives on the line and are willing to get killed for protecting people, the least we can do is spare a brother a speeding ticket." I get why they do it, and I'm undecided on if I agree with it. Just another view point to see things from.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:56 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i think sifd was refering to him getting taken out by another careless driver.

@ least that's my take on his comments.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Starting Member

well thats not exactly what I meant but anybody who thinks they are that much above the law will get whats coming to him one day. that could be either what old skool mentioned or he will get in trouble at work when he decides he is above the law for something even bigger.

and cops will let each other off, I have seen it happen. but eventually someone higher than them will let em have it.

Quick Reply: Street Racing (not promoting)