1st Generation S-series (1983-1994) Tech Discuss 1st generation S-series (1983-1994) general tech topics here.

good news on sick blazer

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: good news on sick blazer one more ?

If you don't have a fuel pressure gauge (which would have a bleed line off of it), then just get a bunch of rags and a screw driver. You aren't going to put a catch can back there to bleed it. Just try to get as much of it soaked up with rags as you can and use a rag around the screw driver to push on the shrader valve.

Old 09-28-2005, 12:42 AM
vmx120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: good news on sick blazer

Thanks Kyle, kind of figured as much. By the way that is a kick *** chevelle you have there. Always wanted one of those bad boys but ended up getting a 68 mustang with the 289. Knew guy in high school that high boy'd his chevelle, looked sweet until he went around a corner one day and some old lady in an impala stopped in front of him and he put his front bumber through her rear window and it snapped the front end right off. It was quite a sight cause she took off again and drove almost a half block with his chevelle still piggy backing her car before she stopped.

Thanks again
Geoff

Old 09-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: good news on sick blazer

No Problem. My chevelle has seen better days. It had quite a bit of bondo on it when I bought it and I knew it, but it looked good while I was driving it in high school and that's all that I really cared about. Ran VERY good and fast as hell too. I cared a lot more about how it ran than how it looked most of the time. I'm going to update the front suspension to C5 geometry and put in either an independent rear suspension or a truck arm suspension (nascar style) for the rear. If I go truck arm, I need to find either a ford 9" or a good 12bolt. I've only got a 10 bolt in it right now. Does have a nice working posi in it now too plus ladder bars on the rear axle. That puppy can hook and hook good!