2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Found my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 11:43 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

rifle... I/we got it sorted out

https://blazerforum.com/forum/showth...t=50638&page=6

took a lot of time & patience, thought I was becoming one as a matter of fact

but it turned out to be a spacer... well, you can read it, but I have you to thank for delving deeper into the 'what ifs'. I checked out the rear grounds, like I said, sadly they were OK lol.

Awsome to have you aboard man, input is always appreciated in any topic!

Here's to hoping all goes well on the dyno tomorrow or weds. Streblo... ready to rock?! lol

Old 01-18-2011, 06:03 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Haha you know I am!

your links on both threads reminds me of a joke - how to trick a blonde, (well one way)
take a piece of paper and write "flip me over" on both sides

Old 01-18-2011, 10:21 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RIFLEMAN 308
ok so after a couple of months after fixing my p0300 code the missing and bucking came back, BUT this time it was doing it constantly at 2000 rpms regardless of what gear i was in and pulling off from stoplights and while cruising at 65mph highway .................................. up!!!! so to all people that has replaced and tested just about EVERYTHING on your trucks like i did, you might want to check splice pack sp423 cause it just might be the little electronic demon that was haunting mine, thanks!!!!

it's amazng how the simpliest things that get over looked, are the greatest cause for our headaches!

glad it turned out to be a simple fix. too bad it took so long to find though.

Originally Posted by Rottidog
you should've tagged your link to post #50 @ the bottom of page 5. regardless, it must be such a load off, having finally finding the culprit behind all your misery.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 01-18-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:31 PM
BF Veteran

OH HELL YEAH!

I mean I was depressed, sad, miserable in many ways to the point ppl would ask me at work "whats wrong?"

I had issues getting to sleep last night JUST because it wasn't missing/bucking etc! Nevermind not being tuned for the supercharger & intake etc. It just ran better & didn't miss, that made me a happy camper lol.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:48 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

I know that feeling. When something isnt working right and you cant figure it out it haunts you.

Old 01-23-2011, 12:40 PM
RIFLEMAN 308 is on a distinguished road

Hey rottidog!!! I just read your other thread about you finally figuring out you needed a spacer on the ckp sensor!!! WOW!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! i know how it feels when NOBODY has a clue what the problem could be not even the dealership, experts, old timers or anybody, but one thing is for certain is that when you have a problem like this is that it is still in the truck and hasn't went anywhere, i found i have to keep telling myself that and i always find it, sometimes you just have to go alone, but anyways GOOD JOB!!!!!!!! we all can learn from each others hard work, very cool.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:37 PM
BF Veteran

Hey thanks man! It was truely a PITA lol, now just to get it tuned. Ed is away & hopefully will be back on the 24th. Then it's on the dyno AGAIN & hopefully all goes well with it & it'll be hauling *** instead of sucking it.

Last edited by Rottidog; 05-22-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:35 AM
Starting Member
Jonas is on a distinguished road

im going to look for this splicepack in the weekend, do i need to lift my blazer up or can it be found just laying under the car on the ground?

BR Jonas

Old 01-29-2011, 12:04 AM
RIFLEMAN 308 is on a distinguished road

no need at all to jack the truck up

Old 01-29-2011, 05:57 AM
Starting Member
Jonas is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by RIFLEMAN 308
no need at all to jack the truck up
Spent an good hour crawling around under the blazer today. ofcourse i found nothing does this also apply to -97 blazers ?
Took some pictures, Im not a mechanic and from what i understood, the sp was to be located on the drivers side rear. compared my truck to your pictures rifleman, and they dont look the same

Quick Reply: Found my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!