2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Beginning Member
kse724 is on a distinguished road
Default help!

hi i have a 1997 blazer..it has shaved door handles and a car alarm..i had the battery dissconnected for a little bit..but i reconnected the alarm started going off and i cant start my car, i pushed the toggle switch for it underneath the dash..it seems like it turns it off..but when i go to start the car..nothing happens..and i just hear one loud click and absolutely nothing works. lights dash lights nothing..wheni connect a battery charger i guess it resets itself but itll come back on with the alarm going off again..i do not know what kind of alarm it is, was in the car when i bought it...please help!! thanks

Old 12-18-2009, 09:46 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with that... If you don't know what your truck has installed, how is anyone else going to know...