2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Just bought 2002 ZR2! What to do now?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 10:16 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by combatjer
I felt I need to ask this just to help me out a little.. sorry if it annoys some of you.
Asking a specific question does not annoy me. Asking a WIDE OPEN question does.

As in, "What should I do to my Blazer?" "Will these rims fit?" "What size tire can I fit?"

Your original post fits in there. Just a small bit of searching would answer what you were looking for. If you didn't understand something or want a bit more information on something you found, fine. I'm good with that.

Otherwise, try the search function.

As for those that like to answer any and all inquiries, more power to you. For those of us that have answered these questions over the years it gets old.

If you REALLY want an answer to an open ended question, try PM'ing one of the members on here. You might have better luck rather than posting up the same stuff we all see day in and day out.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:25 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by AJBert
Asking a specific question does not annoy me. Asking a WIDE OPEN question does.

As in, "What should I do to my Blazer?" "Will these rims fit?" "What size tire can I fit?"

Your original post fits in there. Just a small bit of searching would answer what you were looking for. If you didn't understand something or want a bit more information on something you found, fine. I'm good with that.

Otherwise, try the search function.

As for those that like to answer any and all inquiries, more power to you. For those of us that have answered these questions over the years it gets old.

If you REALLY want an answer to an open ended question, try PM'ing one of the members on here. You might have better luck rather than posting up the same stuff we all see day in and day out.

well said

also gotta admit search gets addicting on this site

Old 01-17-2012, 11:36 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I found this somewhere. Can't exactly remember where but I will say the person was well spoken.

"Forums such as BlazerForum.com work off of the cumulative knowledge of all of its members. This knowledge is not only offered up to those that are in need by way of new posts, but also recorded for reference by others that may be experiencing the same problem. Gentle and sometimes blunt requests to use the search function are not in an effort to discourage question asking, but rather as a means of not repeating the bulk of what many of the veteran members know is available in other threads."

Now enough, is enough ... Happy Blazer'ng everyone!

Old 01-18-2012, 12:04 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

cheers !

Old 01-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Beginning Member
combatjer is on a distinguished road

I think I will never post a new thread on this site again lol

Old 01-19-2012, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

LMFAO no no no nooooo don't worry man. All is good, just some people having differences of opinnion is all. It happens, it's just life & the internet brings all sorts into your life & household.

Lots of justling for getting a point across when that really isn't the issue?! Some people like to make "issues" out of nothing they have previous knowledge of. YAY isn't that fun?!
But like Swartlkk (Kyle) said, some get annoyed or bothered by repeat posts that have tons of replies all over.

That's all, stay with BF & you'll realize, like we all have that it's a great place, (mostly) decent people & tons of information!

Mostly decent people means in my thoughts - that most mean well when saying/replying to something. It IS the internet & we can't 'feel' what or how the other is saying something... care for a bottle of salt? I have 12 container box here for all the grains I'll need. lol

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-19-2012 at 09:47 PM.