2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

made up my mind.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Beginning Member
buddanicholson101 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb made up my mind.

first i would like to applologize if i affended anyone by my last thread, i didnt mean to affend anyone.so in saying that i am sorry. have gotten another motor for free. and am going to go ahead with upgrades that i wanted, but i need to know if i to change anything when i put my flowmaster on. i also have two turbos that i am piping up. lol this is going to be fun and if i blow it oh well but really dont want to do that. i have also come to the conclusion that my problem with the hesitation is on the tune up side of things, because i bought some wires from napa and the hard hesitation is gone is only lite hesitation now. so i have found a new place to buy parts although it will cost more. last question is if i have a crack in my stock muffler will that cause me to foul out my plugs quicker or easier. sounds dumb but kind of makes sense. well gotta go. please reply soon. oh and if i blow both 4.3's that i have then 350 here i come.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Please put your vehicle information either in your signature, attached to each post, or create a garage for your truck (menu bar up top) that way we know what you are working with.

To answer your question about a crack at the muffler, that shouldn't cause any problems with your engine. Your muffler should be sufficiently far away from your upstream O2 sensor(s) that a crack would not have any impact on their readings.

As far as putting a turbo (or two) on your truck, I hope you know what you are doing and have deep pockets. Depending on your vehicle, it can get costly.