2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Suggestions for my 99 Chevy Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 05:18 AM
Beginning Member
doublearon is on a distinguished road
Default Suggestions for my 99 Chevy Blazer

Ok so I have a 99 4wd Blazer.

So far I have put on Edelbrock Headers, custom dual exahust, a 4inch lift from Trailmaster Suspension a K and N intake. new black wheels. I haven't bought tires yet, currently I am running 30 inch BF Goodrich TKAOs. It looks funny on there now with the lift. I want to run 33 but I think I am going to have problems with the wheels. I might have to dig out the pocket book and buy new wheels again to fill in the space to run the bigger tires. Also about to purchase a set of Westin Running boards and possibly a bull guard.

I need to get to the body work. A couple of years ago, I had a back driver side tire blow out and it ripped the rear quarter panel and the back bumper. I have been looking online for a place to replace those parts but can't seem to find a good website. I can find the rear valance but not the rear quarter panel. Also, might as well replace the passenger side fender to avoid any bondo. I hate bondo. Almost as much as I hate rust. I am also looking for a skid plate to install. I live in Kuwait or else I would post pics. I have after market upgrade headlamps but would like to replace the front valance to install fog lights. The whole truck is going to be completely stripped and repainted. I had the frame sandblasted and powder coated black when I was back home in November and it looks so damn good. I have to repaint the rest of it now.

So I am thinking about installing a MSD ignition on it as well, does anybody have any other ideas or suggestions on what I could do. Preferably any good websites that offer a good range of Chevy Blazer parts? Any help would be much appreciated. I understand without pictures it might be hard to understand what I am talking about. But nonetheless, any help would be great.