Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

95 Blazer want to add flip tv/dvd?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Banned
kickme005 is on a distinguished road
Default 95 Blazer want to add flip tv/dvd?

i have a 95 Blazer 4door with a factory over head console. i want to put a flip down tv/dvd screen/player, so people in the back can watch dvd movies. i want put it where a factory flip down dvd payer would go. i'm thinking that the over head console is too long. or would it be fine just to but rite at the end of the overhead console? would it be too far back? if its too long can i cut the console down? should i buy a built in dvd or seprate screen and dvd player? i dont want screens on my head rest just a flip down screen maybe with a dvd player built in? also i want to have a screen in the front passenger sun visors an watch it on both screens at the same time? or is there a touch screen dvd/cd player/ radio that i can add flip screen to it and have it play in the front but wacth it in the back?

Old 08-30-2010, 06:09 AM
Banned
kickme005 is on a distinguished road

anyone

Old 08-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Why not fab something up out of cardboard and see for yourself...