Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Almost Got It All......

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 07:04 PM
LittleDan911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Almost Got It All......

I Got My Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro 12 And Almost Have My Fusion Competition Amp Just A Few More Payment Then I'll Be Pissing Off Everyone In My Town....Even More Than Before When I Have My 2 Fusion Power Plant 12's And My 2500 Watt Fusion Amp...

Old 03-01-2006, 07:09 PM
FatRyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Almost Got It All......

why you buy a 2-channel amp?

Old 03-01-2006, 07:14 PM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

re you goiing to run it sigle CH? If so, will that be 1 or 2 ohm load?

Old 03-01-2006, 09:05 PM
HCCAFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn Dan, that Fusion amp is a monster. I have never seen their products anywhere but it seems they are a big company all of the sudden. Where did they come from?

Old 03-02-2006, 01:18 AM

yeah, fusion came outta know where. but i heard a couple reviews and apparently its good stuff. i havent looked into them at all though. but you def shoulda got a monoblock. but if that amp with work bridged or with 1 coil per channel then go for it you mind as well now unless you dont mind going through a return.

Old 03-02-2006, 11:11 AM

You prefer mono blocks over 2 channel amps that can handle low loads bridged Ryan?

I don't know if maybe there is an 18" version I don't know about but the 15 will handle 5000 watts, not 8000 as stated in dans siq and has dual 2 ohm coils. I guess he will waste a little power with wiring that thing to make it a 4 ohm load to enable himself to bridge the amp unless Fusion can go lower than 1 ohm though they don't state that. The THD and S/N ratio on that amp is kinda bad isn't it? I've never seen a 65dB S/N ratio on an amp before.

We're just hating on you Dan...I'm sure it will pound. Just don't get that huge dome too close to any windows, pets or small children.

Old 03-02-2006, 01:30 PM
LittleDan911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fusion Has Been Out For A While... There Is Just A Select Few Places Where You Can Get Therer Products... Lucky Me Theres 2 Places In Michgan.. Where I Can Go Its Just An Hour Away.... Thier From New Zealand.... Music Masters Said If I Can Blow That Woffer Up They'd Buy Me A New One......LOL, And There Coming Out With A 1 Ohm Re-Cone Kit Pretty Soon I Hear ... And I Also Came To Realize That I'd Only Have To Lower My Blazer With 2/2 And The System Would Prolly Make It 3" In The Rear And Make It Look Level With The Weight...LOL

Old 03-02-2006, 07:41 PM

That is ghetto man. I was just trying to figure out how to jack my sagging *** up today.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:40 AM

ORIGINAL: HCCAFan

You prefer mono blocks over 2 channel amps that can handle low loads bridged Ryan?

I don't know if maybe there is an 18" version I don't know about but the 15 will handle 5000 watts, not 8000 as stated in dans siq and has dual 2 ohm coils. I guess he will waste a little power with wiring that thing to make it a 4 ohm load to enable himself to bridge the amp unless Fusion can go lower than 1 ohm though they don't state that. The THD and S/N ratio on that amp is kinda bad isn't it? I've never seen a 65dB S/N ratio on an amp before.

We're just hating on you Dan...I'm sure it will pound. Just don't get that huge dome too close to any windows, pets or small children.
lol, what 2 channel amp do u know thats stable bridged to a load lower than a standard 1 ohm monoblock? i dont know of any, and if there is any theres ony a few. but that also doesnt account for the monoblocks that go to 1/2ohm or lower. many orions are rated to 1/2ohm mono (i.e. HCCA!!!) but have often been safely taken down to 1/4ohm. id love to see a 2ch go to 1/4 bridged.

but wow, 65dB S/N is extremely weird...typo maybe?. i think i wanna get me 1 of these now to see what itll do, lol.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:42 AM

ORIGINAL: LittleDan911

Fusion Has Been Out For A While... There Is Just A Select Few Places Where You Can Get Therer Products... Lucky Me Theres 2 Places In Michgan.. Where I Can Go Its Just An Hour Away.... Thier From New Zealand.... Music Masters Said If I Can Blow That Woffer Up They'd Buy Me A New One......LOL, And There Coming Out With A 1 Ohm Re-Cone Kit Pretty Soon I Hear ... And I Also Came To Realize That I'd Only Have To Lower My Blazer With 2/2 And The System Would Prolly Make It 3" In The Rear And Make It Look Level With The Weight...LOL
what did they mean by blow it up? lol

if they meant destroy the cone and or surrond, then that may be possible. if they meant **** the coils, then thats definatly possible....hehehe

Quick Reply: Almost Got It All......