Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Bazookas

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 05:30 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default Bazookas

Need all the feedback I can get about Bazookasubs. Freind of mineis selling his S6(b/cAudi sucks) and he is looking tosell his bass enclosure that was in it. Its 6 months old and still has2 year warranty,here is a link to the one on Amazon:

Clicky

fixed long link for ya - hillbilly

Old 04-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation
Default RE: Bazookas

I wouldnt recommend Bazooka to anyone (including enemys) but if it sounds decent, heck, why not? It will sound totally different in your blazer

Old 04-18-2007, 08:00 PM
BF Veteran

Its not the whole system, just the subs...get a lot more bass than factory Bose/Delco I have. Wish I could afford acouple of Monsoons, they sound awesome. What subs and amp do you recommend?

Old 04-18-2007, 08:09 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

depends on price range. you can do a lot with Type R's, Kickers, just really depends on what you want to spend. What type of music do you usually listen to? is cargo space important?

Old 04-18-2007, 08:10 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point

I also would not recomend bazooka's- Had a tube in a car while back and I hated it. If you just want some nice bass I would recommend the Infinty Basslink 10" 200 watt self-powered subwoofer. I have this along wit polks in all my doors and it sounds great, not earth shaking but enough to enjoy everything from rock to rap. Also, they are realatively inexpensive and they have an amp built in, so no need to mount an amp an loose more space. I also like this system because it is very simple to remove/reistall once you run the wires so that if you need to for space you can remove it.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:14 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

yea i wouldnt recommend bazooka to anyone....they cant handle any kind of power and like pat said, Type R's and Kicker makes some good products for a decent price. I would go that route rather then Bazooka

Old 04-18-2007, 09:03 PM
DankBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: EuroGoldLS
Freind of mineis selling his S6(b/cAudi sucks)
Audi makes great vehicles... just a little more expensive to repair... which is to be expected

Anyways on topic... only bazookas i've heard are their bass tubes, and they sound like a$$ in my opinion.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:45 PM
hockeykid15 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a 12" kicker comp and i really like it. didnt break the bank either. about a hundo at circuit city for the speaker and 150 for my amp. paid less than 400 for everything but install, which i did myself (super easy!)

Old 04-19-2007, 01:38 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

give a rough budget and everyone will put something nice together for you

Old 04-19-2007, 09:31 AM
BF Veteran

roughly$400 will pay up to $500.