Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

box design

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough
Default RE: box design

The amps aren't really anything special like you say. Jacob's customer service is pretty damn good though. Other than that they are a decently priced, good quality product, with good CS. Works for me! Just post your cat **** pics on here to share with the others too. Don't make me hot link them like last time.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
oakleyg is an unknown quantity at this point

No one wants to see the cat **** pictures[:'(]

Old 01-06-2009, 11:23 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: The A Team

ORIGINAL: Blazin_Jason

Well thats good and all expect SD won't warrant anything under 1Ω anymore. They used to do 1/2Ω, but I guess it was too much power and blowing peoples subs.
lol I think i was the other way around BJ. [8D]
And i know what kind of power those amps make @ 0.35 ohm on 16 volts!! And it isnt much. I think people with those amps should clamp them (properly and with quality meters) and see what power they are getting as well.
well whatever....as long as its over 1500 watts the rest is gravy........you drive a blazer? they only have like 190hp.....pretty sad when you could own a vette

Old 01-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

So Adam (I think) are you going to build the box, or get someone to build you one? Pound that sounds rates are very reasonable and he will design the box for you too. Otherwise I'm sure someone here can give you the dimensions if you want to do it yourself.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:03 AM
The A Team is an unknown quantity at this point

The amps aren't really anything special like you say. Jacob's customer service is pretty damn good though. Other than that they are a decently priced, good quality product, with good CS. Works for me! Just post your cat **** pics on here to share with the others too. Don't make me hot link them like last time.
Why would you do such a thing? lol Remember last time you linked them up? And for some reason i got in trouble for you posting gay ****...wtf?
I posted some pics on here once and didnt seem like much interest so i will keep them to myself and my friends to view. Plus there is lots more work to do i just ran out after 6 gallons of resin and 50 pounds of media.

Old 01-07-2009, 02:30 AM
oakleyg is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: blazinloud

Well thats good and all expect SD won't warrant anything under 1Ω anymore. They used to do 1/2Ω, but I guess it was too much power and blowing peoples subs.
lol I think i was the other way around BJ. [8D]
And i know what kind of power those amps make @ 0.35 ohm on 16 volts!! And it isnt much. I think people with those amps should clamp them (properly and with quality meters) and see what power they are getting as well.
well whatever....as long as its over 1500 watts the rest is gravy........you drive a blazer? they only have like 190hp.....pretty sad when you could own a vette
If your going to have the name blazinloud you better be loud And what do vettes have to do with anything, doesn't everyone here drive blazers?

Old 01-07-2009, 06:42 AM
BF Veteran

So Adam (I think) are you going to build the box, or get someone to build you one? Pound that sounds rates are very reasonable and he will design the box for you too. Otherwise I'm sure someone here can give you the dimensions if you want to do it yourself.
I was planning on using re's calculator....i have access to a big wood shop at the place im working at now....

Old 01-07-2009, 09:11 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I posted some pics on here once and didnt seem like much interest so i will keep them to myself and my friends to view.
If you're talking about the pics of your wall-o-subs, I really liked them

[/offtopic]

Old 01-07-2009, 12:14 PM
The A Team is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: blazinloud

Well yes they do 1505 watts @ 0.35ohm on 16 volts. Turns out we didnt crank the bass boast to get max power out of it. lol

I think 2nd gen blazers are gutless as all hell, not to mention are horrible on gas. Jimbo my 1st gen even weighting 6000 pounds gets 6 mpg better then my ZR2.... I like them but do i think they are the best? HELL NO!!! Kinda the same stand i take on sindown, they are not the best, do i hate then? No but do i like them? No. there are far better 1500 watt amps on the market just like there are far better suvs on the market. I am not a very biased guy but i believe my own personal tests and experiences with stuff, and that is what i form my opions based on.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:23 PM
BF Veteran

i think gutless as all hell is a bit much....ive roasted many a car in my jimmy.....as have many....but the point being....who cares if i dont have the best s*** on the market.....wow, thanks for adding good, positive, helpful remarks in my thread, good day sir[:@]

Quick Reply: box design