Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

good place to put toggle

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Starting Member
BlazinMike89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: good place to put toggle

heres mine for all my aux lights

please disregard my photos i need to change them my pc is slow

Old 03-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Beginning Member
runnin blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

i like how you have yours done. but i dont use the tape deck holder and tomorrow im putting the bass **** for my amp there so im thinking about the switch panel in the tape deck area so it looks all clean and flush.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:26 AM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres how I did my remote start:

HOWTO: Factory Looking Valet/Remote Start Switch

Old 03-09-2009, 03:44 PM
my
Beginning Member
my is an unknown quantity at this point

on the old k5 if you put an after market cd player in you had an empty spot above youe heat controles so i put in a peace of dimond plate and put all my toggels in that it looks cool

Old 03-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I put my toggle switch for my blue light in my overhead console.

Old 08-05-2009, 05:57 PM
mhollis is on a distinguished road

Ya I would love to see a pic. I've been thinking of doing it to my sunglasses spot. But I want to know if i have to take the glass holder out and put in a piece of Plexiglas or if i can simply remove the inner holder and drill through the plastic that's there to mount my switches?

Old 08-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Starting Member
Crestwood1001 is on a distinguished road

How are u guys getting through the fire wall? I put a red nos switch aboe the rear hatch switch its sick but i came thorugh the door and into the fuse box

Old 08-09-2009, 12:28 PM

For mine, I went on the drivers side in the upper left corner there is a spot where all the other wires go through and i simply poked a hole in the rubber piece and ran the wire rite through.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Starting Member
Crestwood1001 is on a distinguished road

Where does it come out on the other side? And i noticed when i have my aux lights and my highbeams on my battery guage goes down noticeably, think its time for a high output alt.?

Old 08-10-2009, 07:03 AM

you should see it where all the other wires come out, The easiest way Ive found to do this is to get a metal hanger and straighten it out. Attach your wire to it and feed it from the inside into the engine compartment. And for your second question, yes, if you put more than just a couple things onto your battery you need to either get a hi out put alt. or you can get a second batt and put it inside your car to hook things to. That way when it dies you can just recharge it.

Quick Reply: good place to put toggle