Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

help me trouble shoot my RS install

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Beginning Member
dunontme is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb pro-installers-- please help me with my RS install

the vehicle is 1998 chevy s blazer with passlock 2 and no factory alarm. The equipment is prestige APS-920a and DEI 555LW bypass. I wired everything using this diagram http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...etail/435.html and this is the alarm wiring http://audiovox2.info/docs/voxx_mob/...920_DOC_IM.PDF . I ran the blue wire from the 555lw to the Light Blue Wire: Ground Output While Running Under Remote Start. I have the Brown w/ black Trace Wire: Negative Inhibit Input Plus Trigger When Armed going to the white brake wire. I didn't wire anything to the Brown Ingition 3 wire on the vehicle. I have programed the 555lw as instructed and the alarms tach learn feature and everythings led's flashed like they should..when I press the trunk/start button twice to remote start nothing happens? Do I need any of these wires? Wiring The 4 Pin Auxiliary Output Harness, Connector “A” The auxiliary 4 pin connector provides low current outputs to control various functions in the vehicleduring different stages of the Remote Start unit's operation. Do I need to wire anything to the brown ignition 3 wire?

Last edited by dunontme; 01-20-2010 at 11:07 PM. Reason: info
Old 01-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Beginning Member
dunontme is an unknown quantity at this point

someone?

Last edited by dunontme; 01-19-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: information
Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

What does the manufacturer have to say? They have a tech line.

Are you sure you got the bypass module programmed to your key correctly?

And you post is HORRIBLE to read. Split it up a bit.

BTW, your other thread has been deleted. Double Posting is against forum rules. I suggest you read through them to easily avoid problems such as this in the future.