Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Need help with sound deadeners??

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Bigsby is on a distinguished road

I didn't seal it off, just tied a piece around each individual flap, making a buffer for when they rattle against each other.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i'm trying to find something that work well, but not be to thick. Dynamat fits this bill, but is waaaaaay to expensive (gonna cost me almost a grand just for the material). i've heard of some guys spraying the inside of their truck with that LineX and Rhino liner stuff, but anyone know if this will actual work? i have a friend who is a LineX dealer, but he's not sure about doing it (i think he's afraid of possibly screwing up my truck).
there was this company i found @ a Performance show awhile back, called CAE (can't remember what it breaks down to), but i can't seem to be a ble to Google anything on them (and i know they're still in business).
any ideas ppl?

Old 11-08-2009, 07:01 PM
bflobatman is on a distinguished road

did you check ebay for the dynamatt I bought a bulk kit for 50 bucks

Old 11-08-2009, 08:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bflobatman
did you check ebay for the dynamatt I bought a bulk kit for 50 bucks
the problem with those "kits" is they don't cover squat. price it out for a 2nd gen 'Burb and see what it'll cost, then you'll know where i'm coming from.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:38 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

i dunno if you have found anything yet but check out FatMat or Peel n' Seel (can get at home depot)

Old 06-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Beginning Member
reapher is on a distinguished road

The worst noise I get it from the overhead compartment doors vibrating, I just let those doors hang down :P I left the factory deadener on most of the doors but one of mine is from a different car and had some crappy construction paper "deadener" but I put audiobarrier on and it's great. Only except in very specific levels of the window being open, it stopped all of the window vibration which was tough because the door panel and handle and everything had to be custom mounted to the old style door and the screws used seem to just slightly rub something in the window mechanism, at certain heights