Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

New System!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 12:57 AM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation
Default RE: New System!

i would like that 50 bux in tens and 5's.

Old 01-13-2007, 01:10 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

the vx would hit it..... kicker dealer in town has a 96 2 door blazer.... hit 150 with a single kicker vx........ really shocked some people at a stereo competition...lol but it can be done.....

I showed you one!! Can I have a cookie? lol j/p

Old 01-13-2007, 01:26 AM
splat is an unknown quantity at this point

Kicker is a joke. There was a guy who was running 4 kicker L7 in his s-10(steelcitysounds). Now he is running4 15" Rockford Fosgate T2 subs, and so far the RF subs are putting the L7s to shame....

I'm sorry though, it's just personal preference. I hate kicker, had nothing but problems with their products. Will never use them again.

Here is steelcitysounds with the RF T2 subs:
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...ate/t215.3.wmv

Here it is with the L7:
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...ker/l715.1.wmv

Old 01-13-2007, 01:31 AM
Administrator

150 on the TL, not outlaw style, meter on dash, none of this at the port or at headreast or kickpanel.

Old 01-13-2007, 06:51 AM
regisvu is an unknown quantity at this point

its great to be able to hold a record for how hard your sub can hit... but unless you are just going for record, whats the point? who cares? why would you want that much bass? its not practical to say the least for everyday diving and listening to music.

im not a fan of mixing subs in a set up, it just sounds off. but if you like it thats what matters

Old 01-13-2007, 12:59 PM
mikeywaynebygod is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, now everybody disses kicker, but a few years ago they revolutionized the world of subs when they first came out with the square setup. so, i'ma go to my fridge and give everybody some hatorade.

Old 01-13-2007, 01:01 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

<bends over.......comence kissing........j/k, I dont wanna argue "this sub is louder than this one"

and to regisvu, to many this is a hobby, and like many hobbiests, we always tend to go bigger and better

Old 01-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Starting Member
Loud_01_Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

dam am i the only one around here that likes kicker?? matter a fact i love kicker lol. i probably won't change to something else for a long time...

and i'm pretty sure a solo x 10 in the right box with the right power will do a 150 legal....

Old 01-13-2007, 02:23 PM
splat is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Loud_01_Blazer

dam am i the only one around here that likes kicker?? matter a fact i love kicker lol. i probably won't change to something else for a long time...

and i'm pretty sure a solo x 10 in the right box with the right power will do a 150 legal....
You blazer looks nice though. I'm picking up a set of 22" Alba Force later this month. Do you have any rubbing issues at all with your 22s?

I am going to admit this though, I used to like the 15" kicker comps from way back in the day. It just seems they went the way of rockford fosgate in quality.

Old 01-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Administrator

kicker does make great subs, not sold on the SOlo x yet, i hav bumped many a kicker in my time, nothing as good as the orignal solobarics tho. I would ge the l7s again, but issues with power handling, Ive made the magic smoke come out of them many times.

Quick Reply: New System!