Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

now I understand old people, mostly a rant.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Starting Member
Robt77 is on a distinguished road
Wink

Originally Posted by richphotos
I get loud in the Jimmy. I really only turn it down when pulling into a parking lot or when I am coming down my block, otherwise, I listen to it loud to the point where you can see the front windshield wiper arms moving.
Why? because I like music, I like loud music, and I am in my own car.
that's wonderful, I'm glad you enjoy your music. I don't have anything against any kind of car audio, just bad installs, and perhaps if it is loud enough to wake me up in my house I'll just come out and shoot out your tires.

Remember you have a right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, just don't step on another mans same rights while you are enjoying yours.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Starting Member
cubawashere is on a distinguished road

Well said Robert! Complete post I agree with....

Old 04-18-2014, 05:20 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Robert Miler
that's wonderful, I'm glad you enjoy your music. I don't have anything against any kind of car audio, just bad installs, and perhaps if it is loud enough to wake me up in my house I'll just come out and shoot out your tires.

Remember you have a right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, just don't step on another mans same rights while you are enjoying yours.
Understandable. But remember, coming out and shooting out someones tires would land you in Jail, would it really be worth it? LOL

But in all fairness. I dont go blasting it in neighborhoods after 10pm, until then, its fair game.

But back on subject, because this thread was derailed pretty badly.

I agree with hack job installs. If you are going to do it, do it right so the person who gets the car next is not stuck with a huge headache.

Old 04-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Starting Member
cubawashere is on a distinguished road

But back on subject, because this thread was derailed pretty badly.
Eh, off subject, not so much....mostly a rant thread anyway...lol Since there's no specific issue being questioned, it all applies to the rant....lol

I agree with hack job installs. If you are going to do it, do it right so the person who gets the car next is not stuck with a huge headache.
+1^

Last edited by cubawashere; 04-18-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Beginning Member
Kaegael is on a distinguished road

lol iv done some hacky audio set-ups and was doing mine today.i stoped myself though, i started to not give a **** so i put it all back together and in the next week my seats will be out and the blazer will get detailed and system done

Old 05-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Starting Member

It's not just for the next guy, Do it right for yourself, and for your reputation. Ive done some crappy temporary work. but I would never do damage just to get it done. 10 P.M. I wish, I sleep during the day, but my biggest problem are the rice rockets doing 90 in a 45. Earplugs and melatonin are my friends.

Old 05-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Beginning Member
SimonV is on a distinguished road

Is shooting tires not contra productive if you want him to go away ?

Old 05-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Starting Member
01xtreme_chevy is on a distinguished road

Think I'm gonna kick back and watch this thread

Old 05-07-2014, 04:27 PM
odat is on a distinguished road
Talking

huhhhh say what - can't hear you speak up - went deaf years ago - was darn good music tho - musta been

Old 05-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by odat
huhhhh say what - can't hear you speak up - went deaf years ago - was darn good music tho - musta been
I don't think you'll find that much drama here, we all agree for the most part,
Don't hack up your ride to put in a stereo
Do be respectful

I won't shoot out anybody's tires, I'll just fire a warning shot the second time I get woke up.

Quick Reply: now I understand old people, mostly a rant.