Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Pics of my sound system

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 12:05 AM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Pics of my sound system

I just got new pictures of my newest sound system so i just wanted to post them and show all of u what i got. Hopefully gain alittle respect around here

So yea its 6 Kicker CompC12's hooked up to a Power Acoustik 1800 watt Class D Amp.
The Last pic is just my sony playstation portable custom on the dash. (I made it so it plays through the trucks speakers so thought id put it on there)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...F0120Small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...F0121Small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...F0123Small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...F0122Small.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...F0119Small.jpg

Old 02-10-2006, 06:27 AM
FatRyan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Pics of my sound system

thats pretty nice looking. what about some pix of the head unit? you got some components, lets get pis of them. you ever get metered? if your into SPL, id definatly build a ported box.

Old 02-10-2006, 04:16 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

is it really a good idea to have that many subs in one box, or is it chamberd?

Old 02-10-2006, 05:18 PM
BF Veteran

for the headunit its nothing too fancy just a Pioneer DEH6500 believe it or not im running the stock Bose speakers but for some reason they are EXTREMELY loud and very clear. i havent gotten to go to a sound competition yet but when i had 1 rockford P2 i had a 139.1dB so im hoping to dominate that.
The subs are all chambered inside so its very good sounding. when i go to the next car show with a sound comp. ill get my friend to do a video and ill post it up. lets just say ive only taken the volume to 20 and the windows are waving. And theres 40 more notches on the head unit

Old 02-10-2006, 11:49 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

that sounds sweet, and i figuerd they'd be chamberd, its a nice box. im confident you'll hit well over 145db, but why didnt you port em?

Old 02-11-2006, 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: XBlazer01

for the headunit its nothing too fancy just a Pioneer DEH6500 believe it or not im running the stock Bose speakers but for some reason they are EXTREMELY loud and very clear. i havent gotten to go to a sound competition yet but when i had 1 rockford P2 i had a 139.1dB so im hoping to dominate that.
The subs are all chambered inside so its very good sounding. when i go to the next car show with a sound comp. ill get my friend to do a video and ill post it up. lets just say ive only taken the volume to 20 and the windows are waving. And theres 40 more notches on the head unit
what meter was it, TL, AC? how did u set the gains? did u mat the car? where was the mic when you got metered? did u do it legally?

Old 02-11-2006, 08:34 PM
BF Veteran

ORIGINAL: FatRyan

what meter was it, TL, AC? how did u set the gains? did u mat the car? where was the mic when you got metered? did u do it legally?
Wow for the first one i really dont even know what that is lol.
The gains were around 3/4 of the way turned all around on a rockford P2002 amp
car isnt matted at all
They put the mic on my windshield passenger side down toward the dash more than in the center.
I think it was legal...... It was a real company at the Toyz With Nozie car show last summer.

Old 02-12-2006, 05:24 AM

ORIGINAL: FatRyan

Wow for the first one i really dont even know what that is lol.
The gains were around 3/4 of the way turned all around on a rockford P2002 amp
car isnt matted at all
They put the mic on my windshield passenger side down toward the dash more than in the center.
I think it was legal...... It was a real company at the Toyz With Nozie car show last summer.
TL = Term Lab
AC = Audio Control

if you just up and decided to turn your gains up to 3/4, you definatly need to go back and set them correctly or you may not have those subs anymore. I dont know anything about that car show, but i would imagine if it was at a car show, it was probably legal. did you have your doors or windows open?

Old 02-12-2006, 03:55 PM
BF Veteran

Everything was closed windows doors. But u know the corner windows in the 2 doors really dont stay closed when ur pushing out mad bass so i was getting some air and pressure leaking out the corner's and the back window.

Old 02-12-2006, 08:05 PM

Everything was closed windows doors. But u know the corner windows in the 2 doors really dont stay closed when ur pushing out mad bass so i was getting some air and pressure leaking out the corner's and the back window.
sound like it was legal to me. thats a pretty decent number. i hope it was on the TL