Radio problems - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:35 PM
Starting Member

Bigsbe012 is on a distinguished road
Default Radio problems

Hey guys I need a little help,so I'm trying to install an aftermarket radio to my 2001 S10 Blazer but I'm having trouble with the wiring. I have hooked up all the wiring from a image that I got off of Google but whenever I hook up the ACC red wire to the yellow 12 volt switched wire nothing happens the radio only turns on when I hook the ACC power wire up to the constant 12 volt wire which is orange. does anyone else have this problem?

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
99 blazer 4x4 factory radio cuts in /out, but only on radio, not CD Boiler20 Lighting & Electrical 0 10-19-2013 04:53 PM
94 with Delco Radio - Clock but no Radio function dan_t Audio/Video Electronics 2 11-25-2010 09:35 PM
Can I upgrade my stock radio with a different GM OEM radio? iamchevyman5 Audio/Video Electronics 10 11-07-2010 01:20 AM
HD Radio vs. Satellite Radio & Alpine HU's black19 Audio/Video Electronics 22 06-22-2006 04:35 PM

Tags
radio