Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

thought id share my setup

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 05:16 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

lol I've been inside some cars with systems that made my stomach upset

Old 09-30-2010, 06:33 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

I like to drive into suburban neighborhoods at night (after midnight at least), roll down the windows and crank a few test tones. Then guess which house will be the first to turn on their lights. Isthatbad?

Old 09-30-2010, 07:07 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Blazin_Jason
I like to drive into suburban neighborhoods at night (after midnight at least), roll down the windows and crank a few test tones. Then guess which house will be the first to turn on their lights. Isthatbad?
It is to me personally because i hate being woken up at 2 am by other people when i'm trying to sleep

Old 09-30-2010, 07:08 PM
Beginning Member
v8colorado is on a distinguished road

so your the guy in my neigborhood out there music..no really though there is someone i know he lives around here but ive yet to find him but when i do im gonna sit in front of his house and blow my nathan air horns at 4am im just gonna kept cycling the air pump haha

Old 10-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Blazin_Jason
Ummmm, yeah. Don't F with people when they're trying to sleep. Incredibly rude and I hope you're kidding because that is quite the douchebag move to pull. Or atleast do it in your neighborhood and wake your neighbors up.

Old 10-01-2010, 11:37 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

its worse when some guy driving a ricer with a fart can drives around the neighborhood at 2 in the morning.

Old 10-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Starting Member
TylerCiervo is on a distinguished road

Loving the system I wanna hear it! Haha.

I'm picking up a box with 10 12" Rockford Fosgate P2's when the interior of my Blazer is finished up [:

And if you guys want bass here's my uncles old Yukon GT. Everything is long gone now but the truck was LOUD.

12 12" JL Audio W6's.
6 Alpine Amps.
Alpine speakers.
Alpine flip out touch screen head unit.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Nice! but why did he have all alpine except for the subs? i loved those old w6 subs.

Old 10-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Starting Member
TylerCiervo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
Nice! but why did he have all alpine except for the subs? i loved those old w6 subs.
Back when he did everything Alpine had really good amps and JL Audio is obviously known for their subs. Haha. This was all done years ago.

Old 10-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Starting Member
JShark is on a distinguished road

tyler that is sexy.

why must everyone beach about subs being to loud? somebody said all these noise ordinances are getting to crazy because people that play it to loud. since you "dont" bump yours loud then why do you worry about these laws? i think if its day time busy or not i should be able to play my music as loud as i want. when it comes to night i turn my music down. sorry if that 30 seconds at a red light next to me ruined your whole day but, why should it? (coming from the kid with 1 10 in a sealed box. ) no hard feelings though thats just how i feel about the topic. im really not one for pounding my subs all day and, as loud as it gets but occasionally i want to feel the bass.

and low notes do hurt your ears, but it only hurts that certain one. so lets say you play a note at 35 hz for 24 hours at 150 db's, your ears hearing 35 hz wont be as sharp.

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
its worse when some guy driving a ricer with a fart can drives around the neighborhood at 2 in the morning.
true to that.

Quick Reply: thought id share my setup