Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 11:07 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tickets

Well the cop that pulled me over decided to give me a butt load of tickets. He heard me from a block away i guess and when he saw me i was setting off car alarms as i went down the street. He got me for my radio, my exhaust , my cat and my jba headers. Unfair

Old 02-16-2007, 11:11 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Tickets

Sucks. How much $ in tickets? What kind of exhaust?

Old 02-16-2007, 11:37 PM
DankBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh wow man, that sucks! I have bad luck with the cops too! Yesh how much $$$ was the ticket?
[align=left] [/align]

Old 02-16-2007, 11:46 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, the suspense is killing me! Also, interesting category for this topic.

Old 02-17-2007, 12:29 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

screw the tickets what subs and amp? [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 02-17-2007, 01:45 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

2 performance teknique 2000 watt digitals
2 kicker solo baric 12 l7's
200 amp alt

ticket from what i've heard will range anywere from 25 to 300 dollars. My exhaust is a flowmaster 40 series with no outlet piping.

Old 02-17-2007, 02:58 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

One word for you. Lawyer.

Old 02-17-2007, 03:21 AM

Really ?

Old 02-17-2007, 04:20 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: TheBrettster

Really ?
On second thought after I read your post where you said it will cost you between 25-300 and no points on your record. I might scrace the Lawyer idea. All of your tickets sound bs except maybe the loud stereo. It sounds like your exhasut is legal. so im sure all you would have to do is prove that it is legal. And witht he loud radio I cant really see that either unless it was at night and your city has some wierd ordinance. Ive never heard of people getting loud radio tickets but only at night after a certain time.

Im betting you can get all of the tickets dismissed if you go in and just prove that your exhaust is legal and look up to see a law about steros and make sure you were following the law.

If you have the time to fight this I would go for it, but me personally I might just pay it if it will cost what you say. I would make more money working then spending time in court trying to save a couple hundred dollars.

Theres my 2 cents. Hope they help.

Old 02-17-2007, 04:33 AM

Yea, the fix it tickets my friend wrote off but the loud radio thing i think i bull. I got the ticket at 4:03 pm still bright out. I looked up on the internet and they said if the cops can hear it from 50 ft away its a ticket. I dont get how people can race with their little rice makers with their noisy exhausts flying everywhere killing people and not get in trouble. I really dont see how people die from loud music. The only reason i could come up with was with emergency vehicles which is understandable. Also if its "disturbing the peace" how come they dont give tickets to people with raging partys at 11 o'clock at night ?

Edit - Please correct me if i'm wrong, i just needed to vent.

Quick Reply: Tickets