Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Want some bump in the truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 06:23 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Want some bump in the truck

what a mechanic is at walmart, an installer is at CC.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:23 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

LOL i went to cc and had fun with they. They told me my 12 volt didn't need a fuse.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Beginning Member
2001BlazrLS is an unknown quantity at this point

a friend of mine drove a 99 blazer, he had two audio bahn 12's flame series 2003 speakers back there..it was in separate boxes(sounds 10 times better separate) those were monsters..sounded just as good as anything else..prolly discontinued but if you can find them, they sound awesome.

Old 02-15-2008, 05:01 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

im sure everyone will agree with that......please describe "sounded just as good as anything else"

Old 02-15-2008, 06:47 PM
tonkpils is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: 2001BlazrLS

a friend of mine drove a 99 blazer, he had two audio bahn 12's flame series 2003 speakers back there..it was in separate boxes(sounds 10 times better separate) those were monsters..sounded just as good as anything else..prolly discontinued but if you can find them, they sound awesome.
you are joking right?

Old 02-15-2008, 07:47 PM
cloak01ls is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhhh. Its always nice to hear some inexperienced rambling every once in a while...

Old 02-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Be nice...

Old 02-15-2008, 08:29 PM
BF Veteran
XBlazer01 has a spectacular aura aboutXBlazer01 has a spectacular aura about

DUDE THOSE SUBS BE SICK!

Yo check out dem Funky Pup's

They are cheap and blow the audioblings outta the water with that mad loud and tight bass!

You have NO IDEA man! Bass like WHOA

Old 02-15-2008, 09:08 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Haha when I was 16 and got my first car, I bought a set of used AudioBahns and thought I was the hot stuff. AudioBahns would seem pretty amazing if you've never had bass before (they sure impressed me at the time[&o]), but then you ride with a buddy that has a real set up, and it's just embarassing.

Old 02-15-2008, 09:47 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

lol^^^ that perfectly describes my "enlightenment"... as far as i knew, my DUALS were the s***, then, i rode with a friend who had a rockford P1. much to my surprise, DUAL was not the best brand out there.

then, i decided i wanted a new amp. then a new sub. then more speakers. then another amp. and now, i want to replace my door speakers with something better

Quick Reply: Want some bump in the truck