Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 04:49 PM
red98grandamse is on a distinguished road

Nice build so far. I think that I need to get up on that hill and see this thing sometime soon. My sister lives up in your area (between Maine and Newark Valley on the hill), so I'm up near you often enough.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:20 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by red98grandamse
Nice build so far. I think that I need to get up on that hill and see this thing sometime soon. My sister lives up in your area (between Maine and Newark Valley on the hill), so I'm up near you often enough.
Thank you , I have been working pretty hard on it . Yea swing by anytime I'm usually around here somewhere . I have some sweet pictures of a big friggen truck that we are working on , that is from vestal NY . I'm sure you have seen it driving around over there , it has lambo doors and its a custom ford .
Well heres a couple pictures , the truck is to big to get a good picture in the garage .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 02-28-2012 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Adding pictures
Old 02-28-2012, 10:10 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i can admire the craftsman ship but not necessarily the ideas being used. the lights (location) and lambo are not my style.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by MTopper
i can admire the craftsman ship but not necessarily the ideas being used. the lights (location) and lambo are not my style.
Yes sir I agree , this is a truck we are working on for a friend , its a cool truck but not my style either . We are just installing the new Mickey Thompson 54s and the heim joints .

Old 02-29-2012, 11:36 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Wow, even the step bars would be at my belt line. I think I would need a stool to carry around to get in.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Thogert
Wow, even the step bars would be at my belt line. I think I would need a stool to carry around to get in.
I'm 6'2" and weigh 165 and I have a hard time , its huge . I would not want to drive this truck down the road , the tires weigh almost as much as my blazer , sure is nice to look at though .

Parts are starting to trickle in now , I received my new spring perches today , and I found out today that they refunded my money for the nitrous kit . I'm just going to get a kit from summit , there so easy to deal with and you know whats going on with your shipment , I like jeggs to but I have to buy a msd ignition box anyway and summit makes there own version of it thats a little cheaper and does the same thing .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 02-29-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:29 PM

Today I purchased more parts , I bought the summit digital electronic ignition box and a chevy style one wire alternator powder coated yellow . I also recieved the wheel adapters / spacers today and recieved a email from 4wdfactory saying my SAS parts are shipped .

Old 03-01-2012, 10:34 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

WOOT progress ! =)

Old 03-02-2012, 12:42 PM

Heres some parts that have come so far heres my new intake

And heres the wheel adapters/spacers .

A few more pictures to share I picked up this 4 barrel edelbrock carb off my buddie for 75 bucks

And heres my youngest posing by the blazer , the little truck .

And heres my daughter by the big truck

And heres a couple pictures of the big truck after polishing the 4 link and fab tec springs

And Thats it for tonight I hope to be able to get the intake and carb on tomorrow , and I started welding up the mounts for the diamond plate fire wall and I think its going to be sharp . I also think I'm going to make a shift perch for the ratchet shifter out of diamond plate to .
And heres the axle my buddies want me to put under the blazer .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 03-02-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:44 PM

I received a few parts today from summit racing ,

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe