Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 04:14 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by r0k0
wanna come in Canada to help me fix my blazer XD you wont be bored then haha
I would love to come to Canada to help you , but unfortunately your country does not like me . I have been stopped at the Canadian border several times , they tore my car apart each time , And I mean tore it apart , they ripped out the seats and everything . And I have also been searched on the us side the same day . One time I met a border patrol agent that told me it really pisses him off that they let the foreigners drive right through and give us a pretty hard time . The worst thing about it is I have never done nothing wrong to deserve this , and its a shame because I love Canada . I was young but we used to have a cabin that was surrounded by lakes and huge rocks , one of the lakes was called doe lake , it was beautiful there but I haven't been there in over 20 years . Back in 2000 I tried to go on my honeymoon there and they would not let us , so we stayed on the US side instead , at Niagara falls . We go to Niagara falls once a year usually , its a beautiful place to spend time with your family .

Old 05-29-2012, 04:29 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

thats ridiculous what they do to your car

even if your smuggling they can at least make sure then when they find something they can rip into the whole dam car

Old 05-30-2012, 08:29 AM

Yea they never found anything , but I guess I look suspicious or something , I have never had any tickets besides moving violations . Last night I changed the oil in the blazer and I'm trying to figure out how I can get the B&M ratchet shifter installed . Fathers Day is our next race at Broome Tioga Race track so I'm trying to be as prepared as I can be , I can't wait to show what the blazer is made of . At the last race there were probably 15 or 20 s10s , none of them have a lift like me but most of them had highly modified v8s and nitrous and just skipped across the top of the mud .

Old 05-30-2012, 11:04 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

thats cheating .... you need to be in the mud to be a real truck haha ...

I wish I could tag along gene but Moneys always the dam problem here .
SO far im blazer sick and its off the road .

Old 05-30-2012, 06:04 PM

Yea money is tight here to , and the mud racing sport is not cheap , but it keeps me out of trouble . The tires I want are going to cost almost 2000 dollars after shipping they probably will be , but when I get them my blazer is going to be nasty .

Old 05-31-2012, 02:41 PM

Well this morning I had to have 6 teeth removed , it was horrible . Now I remember why I'm so afraid of the dentist , and I left with no pain killers . I'm supposed to go back and get 2 fillings and one more tooth removed and then a partial made for me , but I'm not so sure I'll be able to build enough courage to go back . I'm such a coward when it comes to doctors , but my teeth were making me sick so I had no choice today . But I do want my smile back , and clean teeth have a lot to do with your health , and mine has not been good lately . I did not want to go today but I figured I might as well get it done and over with , after they gave me the Novocaine and were waiting for it to work I started shaking like crazy , I used to always say I not scared of nothing , and I wasn't scared , I was petrified , I wanted to get up and run for the hills . I didn't even feel the teeth coming out and the dentist did a great job , but I guess the needles are the main thing I don't like .

Old 06-01-2012, 08:44 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Ouch! Why did they all have to come out, were they infected or something?

Old 06-01-2012, 05:05 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

geeeezzzz man! Now I guess we have to start calling you toothless :P

Old 06-02-2012, 08:33 AM

Yea it was all back teeth and they were infected and making me very ill . Today I feel like a brand new man , I still have all my front teeth , and looking in the mirror you cant tell when I smile that there gone . The reason they had to be pulled instead of being fixed is that my insurance would not pay to fix them , the dentist asked if I would like to pay to have them fixed out of pocket , 1000 dollars a tooth . Trust me I did not want to have them all pulled but I had no choice , I thought I took good care of my teeth , I brush probably more than most people , I can't stand a dirty feeling mouth . But its over for now , I do have to go back because one front tooth is bad , from a dirt bike accident when I was 16 , but thats the one that scares me the most I don't no if I can do it .

Old 06-02-2012, 08:42 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Ouch, that does suck... but at least you're feeling better!

I hate insurance on stuff like that...

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe