Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

2000 Jimmy - Everyday Driver

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 11:23 AM
cameronp29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2000 Jimmy - Everyday Driver

i got the jimmy stock. its a 2wd. the first pic is with it completely stock except for a 3" drop all the way around. let me know what you think. always looking for suggestions.

Took roof rack and black strips off the top.

New Wheels and Tires + Blacked Out Taillights

Side View Of Rollpan

This is how the jimmy is now. I gotta paint the back trim and im matching my mirrors and handles. also building a new box for my sub and some 6x9s.

Old 06-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Trevorg318 is on a distinguished road

what did u do to lower the blazer? like wat parts? i have a 2000 2 door blazer 2wd and im interested in doing the exact same drop and wheels.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:30 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trevorg318
what did u do to lower the blazer? like wat parts? i have a 2000 2 door blazer 2wd and im interested in doing the exact same drop and wheels.
I'm guessing it was just lower springs and struts? I don't know much about that kind of stuff though..
I like the rims man, the truck looks good. Like the black lights too. How do you plan on doing the back trim? I'd like to do that to mine too since it's all pitted and worn.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:29 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

looks real good man, lol do you wanna switch hoods

Old 06-15-2009, 02:06 AM

il be happy to trade hoods.lol. and to lower i got 3" springs in the front and 3" blocks forthe back. i got some 4" blocks coming to get the back another inch lower also

Old 06-15-2009, 02:18 AM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

lol well if i had the $$$ to come down to N.O id trade in a heartbeat. did you have any alignment issues with the 3" springs?

Old 06-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Beginning Member
972disciple is on a distinguished road

it looks nice what type of subs are you going to put in it i have a probox turbo bass with 2 alpine type R's and im pushing them with a Hifonics Brutus 1200 the head unit is a crappy one but ima get a new one later this week and upgrade the amp later on when i have more money it hits HARD

Old 06-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Beginning Member

here is a picture of the box with the subs

Old 06-15-2009, 06:37 PM

no alignment issues. i brought it to a guy my dad knows and he was going to do an alignment but said i didnt need it. as for subs. i already have a 13JLw6 in it being pushed by a JL 500x1. its pretty loud. i have it in a sealed box right now. the box im building for it will be ported and also house 4 6x9s. altogether in my truck i have an alpine head unit, JL13w6 - JL 500x1. Highs - 4 6" kicker components(scream) and 2 alpine 6x9s im going to add 2 more with the new box

Old 06-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Beginning Member

your going to have a monster back there NICE

Quick Reply: 2000 Jimmy - Everyday Driver